Puppet Upgrades.

Latom

Question

<3  PUPPETS  <3

As an avid lover of this fellow down there, I come to the community and hopefully maybe the devs if they are listening about possible additions to the puppet summon.
 image.png.a39a7069a9dc8ca2a9c875c5a080c7fd.png 

So as a puppet user I've noticed something, they are only really good once you get multiple of them to swap between and utilize their different abilities and such BUT for the average ninja to utilize even more than 1 of these puppets they most likely have to sacrifice a jutsu with the current slots and if they want all 6 they have to basically sacrifice an entire mastery worth of jutsu slots.
I come to propose 3 different ideas for the puppet to give incentive for people to get multiple of them or even for them to be decent on their own.

Concept 1: Blood Puppet Upgrades.

So this is inspired by the Blood Puppets and Blood Weapons (Blood Tonfa/Blood Katana). In essence if this was added you talk to Mugen in the Old Komori Village map located west of the sand village and have him enhance your puppet. I had thought of 3 levels since anything higher seemed like overkill in farming since all 3 levels would require certain parts to be traded to enhance your puppet summon.

Level 1- your regular old base puppet, nothing special.

Level 2- in exchange for some items your puppet would get a small melee dmg increase of around 5 extra making it hit 40 instead of 35.

Level 3- exchanging even more items to Mugen gets you level 3 and a moderate increase of 50hp to your puppets health pool.

Level 4/Max- in your final exchange you would gain the Old Blood Puppets "Metal Chain Technique" and/or a small reduction to chakra cost or cooldown. (Possible Bonus- once maxed your puppet gains the Blood Aura shown below and/or the strings of the puppet turn into a red blood concentrated chakra instead of blue like they started)
 image.png.361af80bc3c6c8e99f2794cb9948e6b4.png

Concept Item Requirements.
Lvl 2- Limbs and Iron Pieces
Lvl 3- Strings, Heads, and Blood Vials
Lvl 4- Engines, Iron Pieces, and Blood Vials.

Concept 2: "Advanced" level up system

for this one the idea is less about making the individual puppet more useful and giving more incentive for puppet users to obtain multiple puppets. the idea is that as you gain more puppets they would slowly rank up to a max of 6 for the obvious reason of their only being six puppet summons. Each addition to your puppet crew would enhance them all as you slowly become a puppet master (all reductions and boosts are completely filler and subject to change if any of this is actually considered)

1 Puppet: Nothing but a cool summon

2 Puppets: 5 second cooldown reduction and 1 more melee dmg

3 Puppets: 5 point reduction to the chakra cost and an additional 1 melee dmg

4 Puppets: Another 5 second cooldown reduction and 1 more melee dmg

5 puppets: another 5 point reduction to chakra cost and an additional 1 melee dmg

6 puppets: your now the owner of 6 puppets and clearly a master at controlling them giving you a 10 second cooldown reduction and an additional 1 melee dmg

By the time you have mastered the art of puppeteering your puppets will be much more useful then they were before and will incentivize people to gain more than just one if they decide to get one at all.

Concept 3: Basic level up system
This concept is simply to just give the puppet summons actual levels or at the very least a single level to add possibly a 3rd jutsu,a cooldown reduction or even a chakra cost reduction. Nothing special here like the other two just figured it would be nice to have atleast some tiny bonus to utilizing your puppets alot.

Thank you all for your time and I hope you have a wonderful evening!!~ ;)

#Puppet Gang

image.png.8b4eb22b2fc47808928e5de81ee1a837.png

• Like 5

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Enver said:

All summons take a jutsu slot, not only puppets.

thats true but I don't see people needing 6 summoning contracts to make their pandas,weasels or snakes good -.- 1 jutsu slot for really good summons vs needing anywhere between 3-6 jutsu slots to make the puppet feel viable in its current state.