Diversity

Latom

Question

I come to the community today because I believe that the maximum jutsu slots should be increased to allow more diversity in jutsu selections and the hybrid mastery usage.

(someone has to have made a topic about this before, but I'd like to bring it up incase it went unnoticed in the past)

With the addition of either of the two concepts stated below diversity could improve in PvP, PvE, and RP.
With the extra slots allowing for more usage of certain basic jutsu that people may not use simply because they do not have the slots for it or allowing for hybrids to have a more diverse move pool and since CD is shared with any jutsu that is its Level counterpart it wouldn't give them any sort of edge other than having situational coverage.
(EX: Treat wounds and Poison Senbon)

Concept 1

Increase the jutsu additions at the level intervals of 50,55, and 60 to +2 instead of +1 meaning everyone would have a max of 20 jutsu slots at 60 instead of the current 17. this allows for more jutsu learning but if your a hybrid (EX:Med/WM) you wouldn't be able to learn every single jutsu under your mastery umbrella so you would still have to choose wisely amongst your jutsu selection but also not be bound to a tight slot issue.

Concept 2

This concept deals with the idea of adding a cash shop item like the inventory expansion to the shop for a small one time use jutsu slot expansion. the proposed range would be like 3-5 jutsu slots for 5-10$ and much like inventory expansion, you wouldn't gain anything from purchasing another one or using it again because it wouldn't do anything for you since you already gained the slots. this means money towards the game, more slots for the players, and hopefully as the topic is titled, diversity.

;) (Hopefully one of these concepts will be considered and/or implemented) ;)

💜 Hope everyone has a good evening 💜

5 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Aesthetic said:

I come to the community today because I believe that the maximum jutsu slots should be increased to allow more diversity in jutsu selections and the hybrid mastery usage.

(someone has to have made a topic about this before, but I'd like to bring it up incase it went unnoticed in the past)

With the addition of either of the two concepts stated below diversity could improve in PvP, PvE, and RP.
With the extra slots allowing for more usage of certain basic jutsu that people may not use simply because they do not have the slots for it or allowing for hybrids to have a more diverse move pool and since CD is shared with any jutsu that is its Level counterpart it wouldn't give them any sort of edge other than having situational coverage.
(EX: Treat wounds and Poison Senbon)

Concept 1

Increase the jutsu additions at the level intervals of 50,55, and 60 to +2 instead of +1 meaning everyone would have a max of 20 jutsu slots at 60 instead of the current 17. this allows for more jutsu learning but if your a hybrid (EX:Med/WM) you wouldn't be able to learn every single jutsu under your mastery umbrella so you would still have to choose wisely amongst your jutsu selection but also not be bound to a tight slot issue.

Concept 2

This concept deals with the idea of adding a cash shop item like the inventory expansion to the shop for a small one time use jutsu slot expansion. the proposed range would be like 3-5 jutsu slots for 5-10$ and much like inventory expansion, you wouldn't gain anything from purchasing another one or using it again because it wouldn't do anything for you since you already gained the slots. this means money towards the game, more slots for the players, and hopefully as the topic is titled, diversity.

;) (Hopefully one of these concepts will be considered and/or implemented) ;)

💜 Hope everyone has a good evening 💜

Personally I would like more justsu slots so I am all for the idea!

I might be remembering this incorrectly, but if I recall the point of having a limited number of jutsu slots was so people would have to think about which jutsu they actually needed in their arsenal, more so when advanced was going to release. Those with advanced combinations would have less slots for forbidden jutsu than those who were solo with a combination that didn't have advanced. (Or something like that?) Which in turn would have led to the diversity of jutsu (Or just people grabbing the best/meta choices) that you were hoping for.

• Like 1