Posion Medic Rebalance

Kanpeki

Question

I will refer to this post as a baseline for the changes I suggest for this mastery. 

To be more exact, this quote from it: "Poison Attack Medics are supposed to be less viable in combat than a typical class in terms of pure damage output, but relies on poisons to get an upper hand in extended fights, where you tire out the opponent. As of now, this and full support medics are a little far from its original design."

Medic is mostly picked for it's ability to instantly stun the opponent with Poison Scalpel, which in combination with another mastery leads to very easy and powerful combos (especially combined with Flicker). This is far from it's design of not having "pure damage output".

My suggestion is to replace the 0.5 second stun of Poison Scalpel with a 0.5 silence and to rebalance the Poison DoTs to be able to stack instead of refreshing themselves.

Poison Senbon - 4/6/8 DoT replaced with a 2/4/6 DoT
Poison Scalpel - 4/6/8 DoT replaced with a 3/5/7 DoT
Poison Cloud - the DoT stays the same (4/6/8)

These changes will shift Medic from a mastery that simply spams instant stuns and bursts into them into a mastery that stacks poison DoT on their opponent and as the post says, gets the upper hand the more the fight lasts.

• Like 3

2 answers to this question