Police Force Jail jutsu

Drusilla

Question

Alright so i am suggesting in terms of how jail jutsu is for it the used by the chiefs and captain ranks of the police force regardless of being a chunin or not. I strongly disagree that only chunin rank ninja should be able to use the jail jutsu for the police or it just limits it because not all chunin ninja will want to join or log in to jail a criminal and when people get chunin most just go afk from game or sell the account to some random its like being in anbu and need to be chunin to equip the sword... or gear. Please look back on the police org devs and make a change please also our hats needs to be fixed with hairs or just make us bald when we wear the hat so its fits thank you that is all i have to say.

2 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, Drusilla said:

Alright so i am suggesting in terms of how jail jutsu is for it the used by the chiefs and captain ranks of the police force regardless of being a chunin or not. I strongly disagree that only chunin rank ninja should be able to use the jail jutsu for the police or it just limits it because not all chunin ninja will want to join or log in to jail a criminal and when people get chunin most just go afk from game or sell the account to some random its like being in anbu and need to be chunin to equip the sword... or gear. Please look back on the police org devs and make a change please also our hats needs to be fixed with hairs or just make us bald when we wear the hat so its fits thank you that is all i have to say.

I'm going to have a hard pass, because if an Administrator were to look into the history of Sand it would show that Chunin are not capable of handling the Jail Technique correctly, going as far as jailing Kazekage. Make it so that only Jonin are able to jail instead.