Corps Cooldown

Gildarts

Question

With the new Corps change making everything towards official orgs being done in game and live changes to them there has been a few things that stood out to me.

• People can immediately leave orgs and rejoin with no downtime in between
    I suggest adding a downtime one can rejoin/leave a Corps because people have been abusing this (not a bug) by leaving on 1 account and joining on another since it wont have bis then rejoining on the first account that left with no draw back
  • Kages putting alts in official Corps such as ANBU, 7SM, and etc.
    I suggest allowing kages to join official Corps which counts as a slot or give Kages something in return for not being able to not join official Corps.
  • The Corp panel shouldn't just pop up on the screen when entering the said corp base
    The panel pops up when you enter and some results that happen because of this is people accidently clicking leave
    just add a / command to have the Corp panel come up instead of it being automatically.
  • Like 1

11 answers to this question

1. Ill add a cooldown to each Corp later today forsure.
2. Kage's ARE allowed to join Official Corps just not on an alt account, it has to be the Kage account otherwise people will complain and report it as unfair.
3. This is out of my control but ill bring it up as its not a bad idea.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, hustlehoff said:

@Erox What would you say to forbid the kage from joining the corp but make the kage cap act like akat rings only give more stats something 40 or 50 total stats. There is only one Kage

Id say its unnecessary, the Kage are supposed to inherently be the strongest in the village.
While most would think by giving them some kind of buff would prevent them from joining official corps, it would only create one of two situations.

Cons
1. A power scale shift due to the Kage being buffed and also joining an official corps for that second buff.
2. Any type of grab for power (Elections, Sand Siblings, Future Systems) would all  slowly become pvp based because of course anyone who thinks theyre the strongest will want this buff as well.

Now thats not to say where wouldn't be pros to those cons but the immediate cons outweigh the pros.

Pros
1. The Kage would be strong enough to efficiently protect his village, even if he isnt the best pvp'er.