• 3

Early morning shower thoughts about Wind


Mizxry
 Share

Question

So I've been thinkin about wind and I can't help but dislike the current standing of it's kit and I think these changes can help. Lemme know what you think in the comments please.

I was thinking about this as I feel wind's kit rn seems pretty lack luster and while I hated some of the things about it I dont want it to be nerfed to the ground. Looking at wind's kit Wind shuri, Claw and it's homing are the jutsus people rely the most on, because right now I only think solo wind is better than solo light because of Wind Claw. And yea you can make the arguement that they are just bad if they dont use the others more but honestly scythe, vaccum arent good in 1v1s alot of the time unless your able to cc stun/snare with water/earth/light, So I think these changes would do some good and wont make wind OP again.

1. Wind Scythe, I think this jutsu can be better utilized if the speed of it was slightly increased and it's hitbox was the same size as the jutsu itself (as I believe it isnt right now,correct me if I'm wrong). I feel like while I've seen people hit it, it seems so slow and a bit of a dud when it comes to it's 1v1 usefulness.

2. Vaccuum, hold up dont click off. I know there's been alot of effort to get this nerfed but I think it can use a slight buff for wind's kit to be less reliant on claw and homing. I have two different ideas for a buff. Option A; Vaccuum stuns on all hits but is cast time to allow wind to have a CC jutsu they can combo off of like the other masteries. Option B; Vaccum becomes insta cast again but doesnt stun.

I may just be over thinkin but those are my early morning shower thoughts.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Agreed on the wind Scythe change.

For spheres, just move the stun to the first bullet. It will let the other bullets hit and you can use it as a cancel. Still hard to land without set-up but now actually usable.

The idea is to make the jutsus usable. Nerf the base damage if you have to so people don't besty, but Wind is legit the only 2 button element in the game. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
8 minutes ago, Mizxry said:

So I've been thinkin about wind and I can't help but dislike the current standing of it's kit and I think these changes can help. Lemme know what you think in the comments please.

I was thinking about this as I feel wind's kit rn seems pretty lack luster and while I hated some of the things about it I dont want it to be nerfed to the ground. Looking at wind's kit Wind shuri, Claw and it's homing are the jutsus people rely the most on, because right now I only think solo wind is better than solo light because of Wind Claw. And yea you can make the arguement that they are just bad if they dont use the others more but honestly scythe, vaccum arent good in 1v1s alot of the time unless your able to cc stun/snare with water/earth/light, So I think these changes would do some good and wont make wind OP again.

1. Wind Scythe, I think this jutsu can be better utilized if the speed of it was slightly increased and it's hitbox was the same size as the jutsu itself (as I believe it isnt right now,correct me if I'm wrong). I feel like while I've seen people hit it, it seems so slow and a bit of a dud when it comes to it's 1v1 usefulness.

2. Vaccuum, hold up dont click off. I know there's been alot of effort to get this nerfed but I think it can use a slight buff for wind's kit to be less reliant on claw and homing. I have two different ideas for a buff. Option A; Vaccuum stuns on all hits but is cast time to allow wind to have a CC jutsu they can combo off of like the other masteries. Option B; Vaccum becomes insta cast again but doesnt stun.

I may just be over thinkin but those are my early morning shower thoughts.

First off you a king for seeing the issue most ppl don't see. Rory said he was making a whole new game mechanic for vaccum, I agree with the scythe thou 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

An increase to Wind Scythes speed would be good.

Vacuum getting CC is okay as long as it isn't insta-cast.

People complain about Wind Claw because of the insta cast interrupt, but it does not combo with anything because of the knockback so it seems pretty balanced to me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
45 minutes ago, Seifer said:

People complain about Wind Claw because of the insta cast interrupt, but it does not combo with anything because of the knockback so it seems pretty balanced to me.

Oh that's not why i complain about it the reason is similar to mountain crusher and seismic dash when paired with flicker it unavoidable unless you use sub unlike every other jutsus in game
those are the 3 jutsu i dislike

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, Himiko said:

Oh that's not why i complain about it the reason is similar to mountain crusher and seismic dash when paired with flicker it unavoidable unless you use sub unlike every other jutsus in game
those are the 3 jutsu i dislike

seismic dash ppl be flickering with it?, also mountain is dodgeable last time i checked and claw can be dodged once in a while (consider u running out of range for the claw) or on the rare cases when they miss it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share