Chat Box Additions

Gildarts

Question

The Current chat box is semi transparent and nice and all but I had a few suggestions that could possibly be added or may get some attention that the community would probably like.

image.png.90c5ce584f2084a5c2af83d4dbf9267a.png 
This is the current chat box and how it Currently is. Notice how is some what transparent but still a little dark.

In the Options/Settings window you should be able to make the grey/black box that surround the text more transparent and when you hover your mouse over it it darkens back up to how it currently is.

Why this change? When people are the top borders of a map and you're trying to look in the respected corner your chat box is in its hard to see. Being able to make it more transparent will give you a little more visibility without you having to disable your whole HUD.

chatbox.png.c3f1099caa42e4b87868107ebdfe6a49.png

For this suggestion I had an idea to add a separate channel in the chat box area designated with a skull where you can view nothing but the bounties you have got from people you have killed.

Often times people screenshot bounties due to some reward system set up with a specific Corps/Village or to gloat and boast about it in certain discords. 

This would make the Main "A" Channel where all chat is logged less cluttered and overfilled with things and make it easier to view the rewards you can get from the people you have killed. 

Again this is a suggestion but I hope it can be upvoted by the community and hopefully the gms!

Leave a like and provide some feedback on your thoughts about it.

• Like 3

2 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, JunPachi said:

The Current chat box is semi transparent and nice and all but I had a few suggestions that could possibly be added or may get some attention that the community would probably like.

image.png.90c5ce584f2084a5c2af83d4dbf9267a.png 
This is the current chat box and how it Currently is. Notice how is some what transparent but still a little dark.

In the Options/Settings window you should be able to make the grey/black box that surround the text more transparent and when you hover your mouse over it it darkens back up to how it currently is.

Why this change? When people are the top borders of a map and you're trying to look in the respected corner your chat box is in its hard to see. Being able to make it more transparent will give you a little more visibility without you having to disable your whole HUD.

chatbox.png.c3f1099caa42e4b87868107ebdfe6a49.png

For this suggestion I had an idea to add a separate channel in the chat box area designated with a skull where you can view nothing but the bounties you have got from people you have killed.

Often times people screenshot bounties due to some reward system set up with a specific Corps/Village or to gloat and boast about it in certain discords. 

This would make the Main "A" Channel where all chat is logged less cluttered and overfilled with things and make it easier to view the rewards you can get from the people you have killed. 

Again this is a suggestion but I hope it can be upvoted by the community and hopefully the gms!

Leave a like and provide some feedback on your thoughts about it.

Yh i like this idea

• Like 1