Gold/Silver Ninja Advantage

Renjii

Question

I suggest , World Blessing x2 exp rate for Gold/Silver Ninja only . Its good advantage for player who support game!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        > x1,5 For no Gold /  x2 For Gold/Silver. 

10 answers to this question

Gold and Silver both should be able to post pictures in Nin General channel in discord.

Should ignore the chat cooldown in trade channel in the discord.

The Color Palette for hair should be wider for us. Meaning we have more colors to choose from for hair. 

Every 3 months we should get a Free Stat Rest/World Blessing which would be random between the two.

Should have the option to get a Gold Headband in every style including the styles from past anniversaries.

• Like 5

gold and silver ninja's should get some substantial benefits other than gold name , text and the little discounts.. we should even get daily login rewards.. bonus exp from mobs ...i agree with the 2x bless cuz at the end of the day its us that be buying it not non gold/silver people.. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Drusilla said:

gold and silver ninja's should get some substantial benefits other than gold name , text and the little discounts.. we should even get daily login rewards.. bonus exp from mobs ...i agree with the 2x bless cuz at the end of the day its us that be buying it not non gold/silver people.. 

If rory implemented bigger bonuses for gold then it would become a monthly payment and I do not support that as a broke bish individual ;-; just survive the harassing world nerds

8 hours ago, JunPachi said:

Gold and Silver both should be able to post pictures in Nin General channel in discord.

Should ignore the chat cooldown in trade channel in the discord.

The Color Palette for hair should be wider for us. Meaning we have more colors to choose from for hair. 

Every 3 months we should get a Free Stat Rest/World Blessing which would be random between the two.

Should have the option to get a Gold Headband in every style including the styles from past anniversaries.

Good idea  ! So if anyone want add new content to my suggestion u are welcome ! Thank u 😀

On 10/1/2021 at 10:01 PM, Firefly said:

I dont support this, Nin Online doesnt need a pay to win

but thx for suggest

There can be bonuses implemented for gold without it being pay to win. They can be cosmetic, certain game mechanics, location/oasis etc. They just cannot give you an edge in pvp or overall gameplay.

Imo don't say you don't support this when there was also non-p2w suggestions. Instead suggest your own ideas or better elaborate on what you specifically do/ do not like.

I dont agree with the x2 more xp, free stat reset and more. Gold and silver ninja shouldnt get anything that affect the pvp/or any aspect of the game related to player interactions. It is unfair and become a pay to win.

The only way I could see forum ranked ninja get more reward for supporting the game is with art. More customisation with you character per exemple, a second slot for accessories, the ability to equip vests as t-shirts and more. (ex : jonin vest + another vest on top.)

We already get a cool color name, the ability to change name and discounts in the cash shop. We also had an early access to both alpha and beta. (Back then it was pretty neat.)

• Like 1