Wind jutsus Injustice

Drusilla

Question

I will get straight to the point the two wind jutsus I'm talking about are wind bullet and vacuum 
1) wind bullet :after bug fix i would say was good since it was a bug but the jutsu is very underwhelming i would really like for the jutsu to live up to the name and actually pierce enemies and mobs can even go a 2 tic bleed the fact when u land it and it just slighting knocks back aint it ,at all it really should pierce through people.
2) vacuum: vacuum had its dmg nerfed in a past patch when it was instant cast and then @Rory then made it a cast and never reverted the dmg nerf change so now vacuum take ages to use and the dmg is bad i suggest that the dmg be return from what it was before and vacuum should also punch through as well like wind slash an d speaking on wind slash it should be a instant cast  but that  just my opinion these changes will really give wind an identity.

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Drusilla said:

I will get straight to the point the two wind jutsus I'm talking about are wind bullet and vacuum 
1) wind bullet :after bug fix i would say was good since it was a bug but the jutsu is very underwhelming i would really like for the jutsu to live up to the name and actually pierce enemies and mobs can even go a 2 tic bleed the fact when u land it and it just slighting knocks back aint it ,at all it really should pierce through people.
2) vacuum: vacuum had its dmg nerfed in a past patch when it was instant cast and then @Rory then made it a cast and never reverted the dmg nerf change so now vacuum take ages to use and the dmg is bad i suggest that the dmg be return from what it was before and vacuum should also punch through as well like wind slash an d speaking on wind slash it should be a instant cast  but that  just my opinion these changes will really give wind an identity.

it does suck that bullets is not as powerful as it was but now its balanced and the only addition I'd ever have to make to it now is making it less than a 1 sec cast time so the only cancel wind users are using is god damn flick claw ;-;

I can agree with changing vacuum and I believe even rory might have mentioned wanting to change it from what I've heard though I could be wrong. I think its best to be patient as lots of people including myself have made topics asking for a change to vac or wind itself to make it feel more viable now that its 2 huge dps have been nerfed over the past year and half but we just gotta wait and see what rory wants to do ;-;

• Like 1

Vacuum is garbage by itself now. If you trick shot with it you have a chance of landing 1 hit for like 70-ish damage. It only works when someone stuns a person with EP, WP, LC type jutsus.

I think losing the roll when paired with CC was fine, but it needs to be a little more usable for solo wind even if it is just taking away the self-stun.

• Like 1