Swear words as RP

Rage7

It has come to my mind that some people don't understand that swear words such as bi*tch, fu*ck etc are words that shouldn't be used at all in the game even when RP'ing. Even tho in the new update the game has blurred out these types of words you can say it in other foreign languages that isn't English. So what i wanted to say was that these types of words should not be reported if you use it in a RP sense because it has been used a lot in the anime. For example Hidan using swear words:

Hidan's casual vulgarity is one of his strongest character quirks.: Naruto

@Lastant @Sushi @Naer You guys shouldn't give warning points to people for using swear words in a RP sense. Thank you for your time. 

• Like 1
  • Funny 1
  • Sad 1

I dont see any problem with using them, mostly tho the reports that get punished, are either in DMs, with screenshot of convo before not being in character at all, or in different language, which will mostly be punished because we cant get proper translations, however, harsher swearing like "go kill yourself you ....." for example or "Americans are huge ...." cant be taken as RP anymore. Im sure that if you keep the conversation in character properly, you wont get punished for saying anything like F*ck or bi*ch. Also if the person tells you they dont like it even if you RP, you should restrain of using the insults against them.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any developpement on this matter ? I'm just curious cause honestly I witnessed Exor ban Indra for a month for saying a bad word in a fight. I mean a month ! What if I feel frustrated while RPing ? Do we deserve to lose our account priviliges too ? Cause Exor is trying to remove the same player's Silver title and wants him ban for life. I just don't feel safe investing my money anymore if I can get banned for nearly nothing because an admin says so. 

I think swearing in the game should get you mute for X time and maybe add a little mod in-game where your character needs to be naked while wearing an humiliating sign. Just saying. What you guys thinking ?

White ///

White Scythe 1.jpg

• Like 1