ryo bonuses
exp bones
drops bonuses 
mob drop ryo bonuses
jutsu mastery bonuses 
dailies bonuses 
x3/2.5 bonus
boss/bandit exp bonuses

These are just a few bonus i came up with but they really need to be implemented in game its been years i aint bashing the devs but man ive playing this game for a min and never a bonus or something of substance for us players its always a grind always some sort of pain just to anything why cant we get some sort of bonus some sort of relief of this epic struggle i never even seen rory pop a bless either xmas event you would think that aye tis the season that we would get some sort of gifts or present when we log unto the game like sooooo many others games do for their players to thank them for support instead we gotta grind 50 snow balls for cosmetic .... and we gotta spend 10k and more ryo for bullets.. and ryo not even easy to acquire thus i really really hope that atleast 1 of these bonus can be implemented in game heck even daily login rewards would be nice but anyways all i had to say gg.

5 answers to this question

While I agree nin could use more activity's to do id prefer them to be similar to raid points or random bosses out in the world or even final fantasy's fate system where theirs a group of mobs in an area for a limited time that drop an item with drop on death and you have to deliver it within a set time to a location so it becomes a game of tag something that can make an encounter between players out in the world with them dictating the outcome.

See my draw to nin in the first place is that it is not like standard mmo games now days that use pressure tactics of compounding weekly bonus, loot boxes, season pass login bonus weekly bonus monthly bonus etc all in attempt to squeeze your time and puppet string you along and you will be asking yourself did I play the game or did the game play me.

Now nin does have exp bonuses but its global based so it promotes player interaction it has dailies but theres only 3 which more often than not require team work then you have room to play how you see fit now nin has some red flags buying inventory space which can lead into a starwars scenario where you buy skill bars which is just ridiculous I also ain't a fan of the charm system which I've already made a post about prio 

Great mmos have fallen into the scheme of this make as much money as possible rather than make a long lasting immersive enjoyable world for its player base I hope it in its development process this does not come to pass.

Why would we incentivize playing on weekends when weekends are the most active already. Also, there'll never be a point in Nin where we do 2.5x/3x EXP. That's a private server. That's also a very common and disgraceful method used to gain activity from new players.

Why it's disgraceful is, people train hard for months or years to get something, and devs decide to make it 3x easier later.
Basically, everyone's time before this was worthless and meant nothing. Here newbies, take all the stuff that everyone has worked hard for ez, cheap and free.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i understand that all im asking is that we get some sort of global something it can be anything really i just was giving ideas because when you done dailies the game gets boring no offense at all we do be raiding and fighting but farming is depressing and bandits and land of iron is even worse so if you can do something either drop weekends or something it would be appreciated.

I'm a fan of the current trend in nin of making leveling and experience options more varied as time goes on, new one time missions, zones, and quest lines including Land of Iron which opened up options for a bulk of the leveling from 50 to 60.

In the past you had things like pulling 3 guaranteed Village Most Wanted missions as a rogue for a villager when teaming with rogues was a thing, which was pretty goofy averaging a guaranteed 1 million exp per day.

Regardless of the communities take on current account leveling, I think it strikes a good balance of being accessible enough to get in to, yet challenging enough to feel like you've accomplished something when you hit big milestones.

Nothing is worse in MMO's than hitting what should be exciting levels / milestones and feeling nothing because it was piss easy to get there / you invested very little.