Quality of Life Suggestions

Raishin

Question

Just some ideas I think would probably be cool to be added

Flicker warp pads consume 10 chakra

(I can see why people wouldnt want this, but imagine chasing an enemy that keeps warping on pads to run away.)

The option to fully disable weather and not just keep it me (static, please laugh at my joke)

Currently, you can do /weather which stops the animation but still gives players (not all) fps drops. Many players do not use/like the feature, I think they should be given the option to remove it entirely in settings or something.

Adding a dojo to toad map similar to the one on the BR server

Many players go to toad to spar and have to use the cramped map at the bottom to spar. We have been asking for one for a long time to properly pvp.

Hair dye color selector

Not really needed but would be convenient to click hair dye then select the color from a box instead of clicking through it

Venom Oil

Basically an item you use and its active for x seconds which laces all tools (shuriken, Senbon, Kunai) with poison. Would be cool to see, throw tool then theyre poisoned for 10 seconds. Could be small dots but its RP.

Bounty Reset

How about an option to go to bounty house or something be able to give up all your bounty to be at 0 again or choose to be a hermit. Time consuming to let someone kill you in DZ 10 times just so you can be a hermit.

House Respawn Point

If we being honest, housing in the game is not finished and has no real use. I think it would be good to be able to spawn in a house you're already paying for. So instead of just hospital, you go straight home.

New Cash Shop Preview System

The ones we have right now are outdated in the clothing store. Maybe a new system altogether would help so lets say John wants to try this hairstyle with this new shirt that are both from the cash shop. It would help reduce the risk of refunds and increase buying confidence.

Boss/Mob Timer

This sounds weird, but this is for specific mobs/bosses such as guren,gafuki,glacier bear or any other mob thats commonly farmed or needed for a mission. How this works is, a countdown timer will be where the mob will spawn. I imagine that when bandit questline comes out, people will kill bandits to complete their missions. Also for players who need the glacier bear, it would help to know when the mobs will be back instead of guessing/waiting 30 minutes to complete a mission or farm.

• Like 11

11 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Static said:

Just some ideas I think would probably be cool to be added

Flicker warp pads consume 10 chakra

(I can see why people wouldnt want this, but imagine chasing an enemy that keeps warping on pads to run away.)

The option to fully disable weather and not just keep it me (static, please laugh at my joke)

Currently, you can do /weather which stops the animation but still gives players (not all) fps drops. Many players do not use/like the feature, I think they should be given the option to remove it entirely in settings or something.

Many players go to toad to spar and have to use the cramped map at the bottom to spar. We have been asking for one for a long time to properly pvp.

Hair dye color selector

Not really needed but would be convenient to click hair dye then select the color from a box instead of clicking through it

Venom Oil

Basically an item you use and its active for x seconds which laces all tools (shuriken, Senbon, Kunai) with poison. Would be cool to see, throw tool then theyre poisoned for 10 seconds. Could be small dots but its RP.

Bounty Reset

How about an option to go to bounty house or something be able to give up all your bounty to be at 0 again or choose to be a hermit. Time consuming to let someone kill you in DZ 10 times just so you can be a hermit.

House Respawn Point

If we being honest, housing in the game is not finished and has no real use. I think it would be good to be able to spawn in a house you're already paying for. So instead of just hospital, you go straight home.

New Cash Shop Preview System

The ones we have right now are outdated in the clothing store. Maybe a new system altogether would help so lets say John wants to try this hairstyle with this new shirt that are both from the cash shop. It would help reduce the risk of refunds and increase buying confidence.

Boss/Mob Timer

This sounds weird, but this is for specific mobs/bosses such as guren,gafuki,glacier bear or any other mob thats commonly farmed or needed for a mission. How this works is, a countdown timer will be where the mob will spawn. I imagine that when bandit questline comes out, people will kill bandits to complete their missions. Also for players who need the glacier bear, it would help to know when the mobs will be back instead of guessing/waiting 30 minutes to complete a mission or farm.

I fw this idea ngl 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Static said:

This, would be cool if you didn't have to worry about having a medic on duty: "If you die in this map, you respawn in the same map without BI"

I think the venom oil suggestion would be cooler if you could like, take certain ingredients to an npc and have him craft a set of poisoned tools. Like 100x venom + 100x shuriken = 100 poisoned shurikens. Maybe could be something we do ourselves if we ever get a crafting update.

I'm against weather being disabled because it makes the world have different effects on everyone involved. For example when its raining it kind of messes with the vision of everyone in the map even if only slightly.

Bounty reset you should have to pay the Bounty NPC double the bounty you have. Killing other ninjas is meant to be a crime and it doesn't make sense to remove your wanted status for free.

Rest of the ideas are cool.

• Like 1
  • Boring 1

1 hour ago, Atrane said:

I think the venom oil suggestion would be cooler if you could like, take certain ingredients to an npc and have him craft a set of poisoned tools. Like 100x venom + 100x shuriken = 100 poisoned shurikens. Maybe could be something we do ourselves if we ever get a crafting update.

I'm against weather being disabled because it makes the world have different effects on everyone involved. For example when its raining it kind of messes with the vision of everyone in the map even if only slightly.

Bounty reset you should have to pay the Bounty NPC double the bounty you have. Killing other ninjas is meant to be a crime and it doesn't make sense to remove your wanted status for free.

Rest of the ideas are cool.

I see your point, a crafting system does sound cool and would improve roleplaying rather than just pvp use. The weather I only suggested because not everyone has a good PC and do complain of fps drops. Maybe a temporary disabling feature until its solved or something. And yeah you make a good point about the bounty reset. It was an idea that I had when dropping my bounty to 0.

• Thanks 1

On 10/14/2021 at 12:14 PM, Static said:

House Respawn Point

Include for clan houses too pls ^^^^^ that way people can't trap up the hospital and villages stand more of a fighting chance. 

• Like 1

On 10/14/2021 at 8:32 PM, Yasuo said:

It would also be good if @Ueda increased the hotbar 1 or 2 more rows for 4 slots and thus put more jutsus and pills

Idk if you know this but technically we got 10 hotbars. If you press Ctrl + 0-9 keys you can switch between them. The default hotbar is Ctrl + 0. I use Ctrl 1 as my jutsu bar, Ctrl 2 for Pills, hairstyles, etc. 

• Like 1