Add burn to Peacock Kick

Bogdan

Question

14 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Bogdan said:

image.png.a2197074982a672845d3bca88bc92d09.pngimage.png.ada96ef63d8aafdc42183b2069aa7674.png

Since tai damage got nerfed to the ground why not give burn 2 or burn 3 to this jutsu. It just makes sense giving it burn effect.

Tai doesn't need a dot to further maplock people or do even more dps when the reason the tai jutsu dmg got nerfed to the ground is cause you guys already hold z to literally melt people and the jutsu are just to assist in that endeavor. the now tai main wants tai buffed so I'll rest my case on any further suggestions if its just straight positive gains on things that don't need buffs.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2021 at 9:19 AM, Arumin said:

as a tai/medic player  i say  no pls tai is broken as it is .

Don't you main wm light;/

On 10/18/2021 at 8:09 AM, Aesthetic said:

Tai doesn't need a dot to further maplock people or do even more dps when the reason the tai jutsu dmg got nerfed to the ground is cause you guys already hold z to literally melt people and the jutsu are just to assist in that endeavor. the now tai main wants tai buffed so I'll rest my case on any further suggestions if its just straight positive gains on things that don't need buffs.

ngl that's a dookie argument but you're not right bout the tai main part (cuz i could say elements don't need a buff "they need a nerf" cuz ppl with high int could one shot me) it's high agri playes who can hold Z and melt ppl can't balance a mastery on what high stat players doing imo "rn tai players with bad ping and or fps struggling to learn to hit Zs on their setups" since most of the damage is from Zs rn 

On 10/20/2021 at 10:53 AM, Tatsuo Uzi said:

tai got nerfed bad, atleast increase range on seismic dash since tai user rely on it alot. Or rework breaking kick cuz we got 2 kicks in out jutsus it would make sense to make a different kinda looking one cuz it looks booring to play as tai.

The nerf was kinda needed however tai already did basically no damage on justsus so it was hard imo a better buff would be to fix ghost hits or find someway to make Zs less about ping 

1 hour ago, LionGod said:

Don't you main wm light;/

ngl that's a dookie argument but you're not right bout the tai main part (cuz i could say elements don't need a buff "they need a nerf" cuz ppl with high int could one shot me) it's high agri playes who can hold Z and melt ppl can't balance a mastery on what high stat players doing imo "rn tai players with bad ping and or fps struggling to learn to hit Zs on their setups" since most of the damage is from Zs rn 

The nerf was kinda needed however tai already did basically no damage on justsus so it was hard imo a better buff would be to fix ghost hits or find someway to make Zs less about ping 

i do but i play other masteries too

1 hour ago, Batman said:

Taijutsu is broken along side medic, gf and WM. Those 4 masteries are just too easy to play and are too much rewarding for the 0 efforts you have to put in. Adding dots like burning to tai who already has everything it needs feels off.

How is tai broken? It was nerfed already and i can agree u can play those 4 masteries in a cheesy way and still win however good player don't abuse those cheesy ways (tai-spamming subs and playing like a gf, gf- spamming flicker to do damage, med-flicker scalpel abuse and wm -playing like a homing bot) but imo just cuz some ppl play the mastery in a cheesy way doesn't mean the mastery is "easy" and or "broken" I would say that it's easy to play in a cheesy way and win but to truly perform on it or master it u have to not play with those cheesy ways and use your brain and outplay ppl. Can say the same for most elements (ppl can just spam flicker combos) doesn't mean elementals are easy since ppl can play like that 

8 hours ago, LionGod said:

How is tai broken? It was nerfed already and i can agree u can play those 4 masteries in a cheesy way and still win however good player don't abuse those cheesy ways (tai-spamming subs and playing like a gf, gf- spamming flicker to do damage, med-flicker scalpel abuse and wm -playing like a homing bot) but imo just cuz some ppl play the mastery in a cheesy way doesn't mean the mastery is "easy" and or "broken" I would say that it's easy to play in a cheesy way and win but to truly perform on it or master it u have to not play with those cheesy ways and use your brain and outplay ppl. Can say the same for most elements (ppl can just spam flicker combos) doesn't mean elementals are easy since ppl can play like that 

Well the game certainly IS easy while spamming flicker. But thats another debate.

those cheezy ways you talk about are just ways everyone come up to win and gain access to the stuff they want. You used to spam flicker gf wind as much as I used to spam flicker wild slashes. Both were ultra unfair and undodgable combo.

Tai has the perfect kit to survive the longest while having a super good aggro. Every of their jutsu techniques are usefull in PVP AND in PVE. There isnt a single mastery that has the perk of having about 6 jutsu worth in its kit. Investing points in agi also isnt as bad as people say it is. Agi gives many unique passives based on how much points you invested. Attack speed, cast time speed, crit and dodge chances (and damage). Tell me if i forgot anything more.

They dont have any real counters. Now that Tai weapons makes its progression into the trades by farmers, Taijutsu is becoming as deadly as weapon masters in terms of melee damage without talking about the fact that every of their ability cancels casts or literally evade hits. (sub) 

In other terms, You have a high damage, you are the fastest, your aggro is the best and every of your abilities denny other masteries without any real down sides.

Yup. Tai is broken.

1 hour ago, Batman said:

Well the game certainly IS easy while spamming flicker. But thats another debate.

those cheezy ways you talk about are just ways everyone come up to win and gain access to the stuff they want. You used to spam flicker gf wind as much as I used to spam flicker wild slashes. Both were ultra unfair and undodgable combo.

Tai has the perfect kit to survive the longest while having a super good aggro. Every of their jutsu techniques are usefull in PVP AND in PVE. There isnt a single mastery that has the perk of having about 6 jutsu worth in its kit. Investing points in agi also isnt as bad as people say it is. Agi gives many unique passives based on how much points you invested. Attack speed, cast time speed, crit and dodge chances (and damage). Tell me if i forgot anything more.

They dont have any real counters. Now that Tai weapons makes its progression into the trades by farmers, Taijutsu is becoming as deadly as weapon masters in terms of melee damage without talking about the fact that every of their ability cancels casts or literally evade hits. (sub) 

In other terms, You have a high damage, you are the fastest, your aggro is the best and every of your abilities denny other masteries without any real down sides.

Yup. Tai is broken.

you can trade also i was never gf wind so idk how i did the flicker combo;/