Lack of PVP focus

Enver

There are a lot of flaws in the PVP aspect of the game which should be one of the top priorities.

Melee Registration 
People farm months for weapons like Demon Claws and end up having ghost hits like crazy, melee registration is the main source of damage for melee masteries and having ghost hits really effects spar outcomes a lot.

Projectile Update
The projectile update is one of the best updates however it messed up the hitboxes visually, U get hit by things that miss in your screen.

Auto-Aim
This feature is really noob-friendly for PVP, before it actually took skill to sub-punish and only a handful of players could do it.

Zoom-Mode
Recently we got zoom mode changed and it is really bad quality, Zoom mode used to be an option in old client and got many people using on it. Removing this option forced zoom-users to play on something they are not fimiliar with.

BI-Warrior
This speaks for itself.

Ofcourse there have been great updates for PVP and im not bashing anything, see this more of a list of things that need to be done.

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, ana primal said:

mastery /fps/ping >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything called skill in nin no update an fix that ez .First fix the ping and fps cap of the game  then balance the masteries as much as possible  then comes flicker and sub rework then the rest. Until then  nin pvp is to unbalanced an barely any good.

I was perfecting you almost in every spar WM/Light vs WM/Light, not because of ping or fps but because of skill.

Skill>Mastery>Ping>FPS

6 minutes ago, Enver said:

I was perfecting you almost in every spar WM/Light vs WM/Light, not because of ping or fps but because of skill.

Skill>Mastery>Ping>FPS

we had 2 spars in our history and   and in both i got oyu bellow 60%hp but yes ping matter more and so does delay having 100 or 202 ping is big diffrence in any pvp game  that isnt auto aim.

back then the game took more skill to pvp overall but since new players have came since last year people cry for changes and reworks on certain things and thus pvp has been diminished to its current state of nerfs/buffs.

Also hate to say this but Nin wasn't mean to be a heavily PVP game but took a turn none the less down that route. 

It's hard to make the game noob friendly and require skill to win in terms of pvp so thats why there is so many homings but IMO the main thing making this game so auto aim carried is the fact u can flicker combo with almost any instant cast skill and due to this its making majority of the pbase to go certain masteries just for this.

A rework around flicker needs to be done to change the pace of PVP but we won't see it even if the players want it. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Enver said:

There are a lot of flaws in the PVP aspect of the game which should be one of the top priorities.

Melee Registration 
People farm months for weapons like Demon Claws and end up having ghost hits like crazy, melee registration is the main source of damage for melee masteries and having ghost hits really effects spar outcomes a lot.

We'll fix this as soon as we can. It's not that we don't want to. It's just hard.

Projectile Update
The projectile update is one of the best updates however it messed up the hitboxes visually, U get hit by things that miss in your screen.

We fixed this when we fixed the timers. If it is still happening to you, help us by making an issue on the issue tracker with a video demonstrating it so we can pin point your issue.

Auto-Aim
This feature is really noob-friendly for PVP, before it actually took skill to sub-punish and only a handful of players could do it.

This is not a new thing. We haven't changed this since 2013.
The only thing we changed is that the client side visual shows the players rotate to what it has always been rotating to.
It was a bug that it didn't, and was the reason why sometimes people would be facing down but their jutsu came out to the left/right for example.

Zoom-Mode
Recently we got zoom mode changed and it is really bad quality, Zoom mode used to be an option in old client and got many people using on it. Removing this option forced zoom-users to play on something they are not fimiliar with.

As long as you play on a resolution where the height is less than 1440p at the moment, you can play without forced zoom. The reason is because we have to draw the line somewhere on how much unfair advantage you can get by having large monitors. Because Nin's maps are largely vertical, we take into consideration vertical height at the moment.

BI-Warrior
This speaks for itself.

We have updates planned for BI, but this might not make it better.
There's really not much we can do without severely making the game just extremely punishing when you faint in combat,

Ofcourse there have been great updates for PVP and im not bashing anything, see this more of a list of things that need to be done.

Glad you see it. More in the works.

• Like 3

On 10/23/2021 at 2:37 PM, ana primal said:

we had 2 spars in our history and   and in both i got oyu bellow 60%hp but yes ping matter more and so does delay having 100 or 202 ping is big diffrence in any pvp game  that isnt auto aim.

I beaten you with bi 1v1 spar, what are you talking about.

Because YOU cant perform good on whatever account doesnt mean YOUR ping is automatically the reason ur not performing good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Enver said:

I beaten you with bi 1v1 spar, what are you talking about.

Because YOU cant perform good on whatever account doesnt mean YOUR ping is automatically the reason ur not performing good.

it one of the main factors .wm without meele is trash  and only way i can meele is if i land my hommings that re ez to sub or cancel