Visibility and Targeting

Gildarts

Question

Due to the recent changes on the ability to see behind walls/trees and other objects and the day night system some areas have become harder to see/less visible than before. A prime example of 1 area is below:
image.thumb.png.1985483dca19ac46773e595586396a46.png

In mist I recommend reducing the fog on maps with the least lighting simply because the dark maps with the new day/night system + the Fog + the rain makes it ridiculously hard to see yourself or anything else.

Also with the new targeting outline can we have an option in the Options channel to use the old target.

The reasoning is because with the new visibility/day night cycle its a little helpful when trying to see others even after you have them targeted. 

One last suggestion around these changes is to make certain jutsus more visible as well. Some things in the dark are tough to see that was already a little tough during the day if u glance at it real fast.

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

We have to re-light some of the maps yeah.

Let me or Erox know about these maps and we can fix them right away.

We're not adding the old targeting back because we're not going to be able to sustain legacy versions of everything we make at the rate we're making changes. We'll continue to work on this targeting system, look and style more to make it more pleasing. But I hope you understand why we can't be making legacy options for everything people prefer, we can't maintain it.

• Like 3