Petition to replace some NPCs with longtime silver players

Rumaki

Question

Greetings,

Just thought this could be a benefit for being silver for a long time and a way to thank/remember some popular old players who helped the game in one way or another. + there's still some npcs that are just random boxes 

Ive got some suggestions ready 

MIST

unknown.png     That yagyu shop could be @Kaen  founder of the clan

unknown.png -> Jonin here could be the man himself @Erox

unknown.png -> Hoshi @Feinz

There is plenty spots especially in clan houses for popular silver players 

Leaf

unknown.png -> @Deathmall Founder of the clan or @Atrane the GOAT

unknown.png this guy next to muteki house should definitely be @Aghila founder of the clan

unknown.png -> @Dart @Dayum leaders of the clan since aghila dipped

unknown.png@Dairuto  and i think theres a box inside for the 12g slash could definitely be @Emiya. These players been longtime 12G members n longtime silver ninjas

unknown.pngOpen spot

unknown.pngtheres a random chair there

Sand

unknown.png - @Zabu GOAT

unknown.png  -> @Dona The king himself 

unknown.png @Nefarious the legend

unknown.png @Light watch this

unknown.png budget kankuro could be @Lumy if he didnt lose silver

unknown.png ooooo who this handsome boi

There is plenty spots especially in clan houses and random npcs roaming the villages for popular silver players. If this gets approved ill definitely go on a quest to find how these players typically looked like and help implement them.  

Obviously its not limited to whatever n whoever i suggested there these are just people i could think real quickly and it could this could even be done For Past kages who stayed full term and GMs who did a good job @Erox<3 . This could be a way of reward tell me what u guys think.

Please sign the petition by upvoting so rory can see it.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 answers to this question

Good idea. However, as I'm sure you agree, some silver ninja do not deserve their silver ninja ranking. In my opinion, there are some respectable ones who got it through their hard efforts whereas others were just given it, despite not exactly being "role models" for the community, which is what the silver ninja role is supposed to symbolize, as far as I recall.

Overall though, pretty cool.

• Like 5

Agreed with @Rumaki idea in general. Agree with @Niticomment too, there are some silvers that don't stand out at all.

@Ueda has already considered this which is great. Its something that should be evaluated very carefully by the team I think.

To me @Shiroubeats me in "achievements" or such as he was Kage and Akatsuki member before my time and spend a long time in these positions. Regardless of me being chunin before him.

1st Jonin in the World, 5th Kazekage, Chunin during Beta. These are my humble achievements in Nin-Online. Those titles can't be ever achieved by anyone else again. I've been part of the akatsuki, puppet brigade, ANBU in one point as well. The titles I have achieved are great, but times were alot different back then.

It is extremely tall task to compare who deserves NPCs and who doesn't.

I wish for the developer team to reach out to their players and ask what are their achievements, take an average out of their achievements and decide based on that  which npc they deserve or if they do at all. For example I'd say I'm not cut for an Akatsuki NPC just because I happened to be a member after the first roster.

• Like 3