I'm going to finish my threads because of a person who was rude to me, and because I don't think my ideas are good, at least that's what one person said;

Melodyy

23 minutes ago, Rumaki said:

Eu vou te matar com a verdade antes de fazer você sorrir com mentiras, você pega como quiser.

Now you are being really rude,i'm not lying,you're the one who doesn't seem to like the truth! 

Stop to be rude,and learn new lessons to treat people well, in this world it's not just you! 

2 hours ago, Slifer said:

🥺 isso é adoravelmente triste 

I think with everyone's support I can continue the topics and now a little different! ^-^

2 hours ago, Autumn Ronin said:

Eu não acho que eles são ruins, apenas não são adequados para este tipo de jogo, não se sinta mal porque as pessoas não gostaram das suas ideias, se forem rudes com você sobre as ideias do jogo, então você está se saindo bem em vida enquanto eles não são.

My idea might be spammy, but what I want is just to show my work instead of being rude,I can't do anything if you don't like my topics and are jealous! If you no like of this get out of my topics 

10 minutes ago, Siekyo said:

@Melodyy how your suggestion's can be good if you not even know how this game work.

overall please, dont spam this forum with your thread's. 
in this way real interesing suggestions are lost under SPAM. 

And of course I know how the game works, because if I didn't know I wouldn't even play