Exaggerated rules

Melodyy

One thing I think is bad about Nin Online is the issue of village rules,It seems an obligation for you to do that just not to be exiled or imprisoned, Since we are human beings, we each have a way, there are people who like to work alone, others don't, it's all for personality, they have to understand, that this is a game, not a cartoon or a movie, we are living the real (even within the game) 

That's my honest opinion! 

I hope you enjoyed! Bye! See you next topic 

Signed: Princess Ninja Melody UwU 

1 minute ago, Elevenswords said:

plz shut up no one cares.

Be nice.

8 minutes ago, Melodyy said:

One thing I think is bad about Nin Online is the issue of village rules,It seems an obligation for you to do that just not to be exiled or imprisoned, Since we are human beings, we each have a way, there are people who like to work alone, others don't, it's all for personality, they have to understand, that this is a game, not a cartoon or a movie, we are living the real (even within the game) 

That's my honest opinion! 

I hope you enjoyed! Bye! See you next topic 

Signed: Princess Ninja Melody UwU 

We give the Kage the power to run their village the way they see fit, So some rules are static across all villages like "Dont kill village members" and some rules are specific to the Kage!

Its useful to know that each village has its own political structure.

Either way, I hope youre enjoying your time playing NinOnline!

On 11/3/2021 at 7:11 PM, Melodyy said:

Thanks,I'm improving my threads more and more and I know that with good support and comments I can make great threads. 

Bye!

you seem very energetic and full of ideas but please stop posting so many threads 💀 you've reached contributor on the forums and I haven't even seen you log into the game before 😕