2 amazing suggestions

Bogdan

Question

1. Take the rare items from banned accounts and put them up for auction in order to not completly remove them from the game( there's rare items that now are gone such as white dojo kimono i believe).

2.Make binded event items such as ''Golden Oni Mask'' go in your special items stash so once you reset you will be getting them back. 

• Like 2

4 answers to this question

1 I dont like this idea. The problem with it is that people will start targeting players with rare items so THEY can buy them after they finally get their target to say or do something reportable.

Aslo, if the item was made or gained with an exploit, the item should remain ''banned''

2 : Event Items should remain binded to your inventory because people can go for stuff that is currently broken, win everything they want, then reset for what they truly wanted.  So 'LETS SAY' That there is a pvp event with the first place price being the monkey stick as event binded item. The chances that a full elements wins are lower than a GF-WM/Tai Med/ Full WM, etc. Those dont need it but could want it so they can reset to a full ele combo with a melee potential.

I do not think that this is fair at all. My exemple sure is heavier than a simple oni mask but I think it explains well my reasoning.