1.8.0 New Installer and Updater

Seth

Patchnotes.thumb.png.e47c8125bf973eab8b7

Dear Ninja,

Robin unveiled the new updater early, but we've been fixing issues with the updater and game behind the scenes. All hotfixes we do to the game will come out as separate posts from now on, but we're going to try to keep patches together and not separated. This will basically say everything that has happened since 1.7.0.

pasted_image_at_2015_11_12_10_20_pm.thum

PatchnoteBugsHeader.thumb.png.60bb25e6e2

• Server stability and player saving resolved.
  • Exploit with food being infinitely gained.
  • Map sound with Charge Chakra would fill the entire map.
  • Logout bug where you were stuck logged in/server full.
  • Fixes to events, they no longer cause the server to crash or be unresponsive when a lot of players are interacting with them at once.
  • Client and server memory leaks fixed.
  • Spell cooldown displayed incorrectly on the client.
  • Shop displays the right text of the item you are buying and its cost.
  • Crash issues with buying and selling items.
  • Fixed issues where music would glitch - stop and resume playing and oftentimes play the wrong track.
  • Fixed where relogging would clear buffs/debuffs.
  • Fixed issues with using items with the right click menu.
  • Server shutdown now properly saves players.
  • Fixed rollbacks.
  • Fixed Account Manager - reset character.
  • Fixed the display of weapon paperdoll in shops.
  • Misc. bug fixes.

PatchnoteContentHeader.thumb.png.cdb929d

• Reworked the food stalls in Leaf Village.
  • Added Scroll Token currency item that is used to buy Scrolls. It drops from mobs that are Wolves or higher.
  • Removed Scroll Box.
  • Robes Merchant now also sells Scrolls!
  • Water Prison Jutsu stun duration increased from 1-1-1 to 1-2-2 and rank 3 has a 3 area of effect radius.
  • Lightning Cutter Jutsu range increased from 7-8-10 to 10-12-15.
  • Great Tornado Technique area of effect radius reduced from 7 to 5.
  • Updated many item and Jutsu descriptions.
  • Updated the tutorial area slightly - increased ANBU History and Shizuna has a yellow arrow indicating that she can be interacted with. Misc. changes to dialogue on exam questions and answers.

PatchnoteFeaturesHeader.thumb.png.d0868f

• Added DoS protection to game server.
  • Max amount of mobs per map is 50 rather than 25 before.
  • Added where "Learned" is displayed as green if a higher rank Jutsu is already learned.
  • Improved idle animation to randomly change between 250 to 500ms and reset every 1,000 to 2,000ms. There's also unique idle animations for players, mobs, events, and clones.
  • Changed color of chat for PvP players and warning messages from bright red to bright orange.
  • New updater and installer.
  • Max stack for non-currency items is 100.

Uninstall the old game before installing the new one. If you have problems playing the game, make sure to reboot after uninstalling the game and ensure to reboot after installing.

download.png.36af7c79d3ba50e926ff0ed9425

We ran into many problems and shouldn't have to install the game again moving forward. Thanks for your patience!

Best Wishes,
Hitspark Interactive

Edited by Seth
  • Like 6

Here also not solved the Ciper error, before I did not have this error, now I have the error Ciper and not conscigo resolve any way already tried everything I saw here in the forum, strange is because before I did not have this type of error .not want to be annoying but not worked.

I fixed it now, update the game and should be good.

There's no need to download the installer again, but if you're still having problems uninstall the game and download the installer again. I uploaded an updated installer with some slight tweaks to resolve issues for some users, not all users will have these issues. Don't bother reinstalling if it works, you may break the previous installation.

Edited by Seth

Thanks for listening, completely uninstall the online neem, I downloaded the new Installer, however the Ciper error still continues, I do not know uq do it before I played normally, it only has to happen now, nothing works, I know I should be full of work and still helping me, but the error continues.

Thanks for listening, completely uninstall the online neem, I downloaded the new Installer, however the Ciper error still continues, I do not know uq do it before I played normally, it only has to happen now, nothing works, I know I should be full of work and still helping me, but the error continues.

I did listen, I told you I uploaded a new installer today a few hours ago. if your install file is older than a few hours, I suggest reinstalling again.

I downloaded now uninstalled the old online nin, deleted all the old online nin, installed new in C: / Program Files (86x) / Nin Online, put in another disc in D :, but not succeeded, since moved to everywhere and nowhere, I do not know the cause of this error, because before I did not so, thanks for the help, but the error continues ainda.Tenho several friends who are with the same error, no one has succeeded in solving this Ciper error.