#FreeMaitoDai

Latom

Mans is innocent ;-; free our boy

If the issue is the amount of ryo he made off of pouring his cash into your nin credit gift card system is the problem 😕 then just reimburse his creds for the ryo you will take from the Cartel and others "dupe" scam.

He got banned for having an abundance of ryo from cred sales cause people would rather grind out some ryo ingame and pay for creds than go through the trouble of spending actual cash.
He still paid hundreds of $ for the creds he sold and gained ryo in return 😕 
if thats bad then add to your TOS "no selling creds for ryo" cause he got banned for making a profit off something people do all the time
#FreeMaitoDai
#Don'tBanAestheticforthispost

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the support everyone, but from the looks of it, I was offered to start over again on a new account and not getting unbanned.
I will cherish the good times I had in the game with my friends and will never forget all the support I always have gotten! ❤️

Therefore, I will be taking my leave from the game and wish you all the best in the future. 👍

Greetings,

Maito Dai

• Like 1

So I'd like to give my account of what happened. I was I was personally working @Maito Dai's support ticket to get him unbanned as we did with everyone else who was banned as a precautionary measure. But as he was rude and uncooperative, I relegated the case to Erox to handle, as this was during the 2 weeks I was off and was handling the case personally not out of obligation but because I wanted to expedite innocent players return to the game. Erox came to a different conclusion than myself and felt that the player's logs reflect that the player had known about the illegality of the ryo, I'm not exactly sure why, but that was the conclusion he made. Hence there was a discrepancy and difference in how Maito Dai's case was handled as compared to everyone else, because I wasn't personally involved in handling it.

To further explain why the case was given to someone else:

The player created a support ticket on the 6th November. I replied him on 6th November explaining that with illegally duped ryo that he had bought for Ninja Credits (which is not allowed but often overlooked), he had gained an obscene amount of advantage over other players and asked for his co-operation to regain what he had benefitted from it somehow.

Still on 6th November, he explained how some of those items were other people's responsibilities now and how we may reverse some of those trades. Some of them were reversed then, and I gave a response on November 6th as well, with the following compromise:

With the amount you have benefited from it, it is still hard to completely unban your account. As the account has benefitted too much from this and gained such an advantage. To offset this, we can propose reducing your ban to a 3-month ban or until the amount in ryo is destroyed from the game's economy. Please let us know if there is a better idea on how we can go about this without it being unfair to the general playerbase.

To explain this judgement, the player had used 
482754 Ryo
7 Toad Oil
118 Chakra Pills
1 Clamshell Robe

That had gone into consumable items, according to his own statement, to level up/grind. The proposal was to offset the time advantage gained from using illegally obtained/duped items/ryo. I also made sure to ask if there was something else we could work out, or a counter proposal.

In response the user gave me this reply:

Greetings,

True, I've benefited from it by selling Nin Credits that I bought through your Cash Shop.
Now please answer my question, was it forbidden to trade Gift Cards (Nin Credits) for ryo?

Because if not, then I would like to see the Nin Credit I bought being returned to my account, as at this moment,

1) I lost both the ryo and real life money which I bought the Nin Credits (which in turn went to the resources of Nin online).

2) I was not aware that the ryo was duped and therefore, I was still punished. I think it's harsh and unfair to ban me from

a game which I was supporting from the first day I was here. I gave you the names that I still could remember and cooperated 100%.

I rest my case, as I tried to explain and be a transparant as possible about how I have acquired the items/ryo in-game.

I regret that it has to end like this, but so be it.

Greetings,
Maito Dai

I might want to add that you might want to check how much Nin Credits and Gift Cards I've purchased from Nin Online.
Almost all of it was used to sell for ryo in-game, in case it was clear.

Greetings,
Maito Dai

Up until this point, I had been responding the player with incredible speed to expedite his account's release, and also replying in the kindest words possible, despite us having dozens of other people waiting for our help and despite us all working overtime to help everyone. But I was given an ultimatum and a rude tone, instead of responding to my requests.

As such, I went on to deal with the other dozens of cases and appeals that were being co-operative and assigned the case to Erox, who handled it harsher than I would have. Because of the way we work, we don't step on one another's feet as a virtue, so I respect his moderation decision.

As a final reminder, we are not the ones who intentionally duped ryo, and frauded you into buying illegally duped ryo.
We are the ones trying to help you not be directly incriminated in the scheme.

For almost any other game service, they would just do a server wide sweep of players who received large sums of illegally obtained currency. All game services have very all-encompassing Terms of Services that state your account may be terminated for any reason, or no reason at all, or at the very least in the best interests of the game service.

• Like 1

All I can say to this, I was never aware that any of the ryo was duped and I have no clue how I could have known the ryo origin as I'm a brand new player myself. I genuinely think these prices were normal and not inflated by duped ryo. I have no interest in duping and never will and was punished for it either way. I'm very sad and confused that I got to get punished over something I was not aware of and not have been warned of before.

I'm also curious why it was still allowed to use nin credits in trades. If this was forbidden in the first place, then this kind of events would never have happened.

Please make sure to state the rules first and then act, not the other way around, because this could potentially cause the game harm in the future if it ever releases on steam.

Your account was disabled not because you did something wrong, but because we preliminarily banned all accounts with duplicated ryo and were waiting on the appeal process to re-enable them after we resolved the issues of missing ryo or unfair advantage gained. Almost all appeals that went through me made it through the process.

Your account continues to be disabled, not because you did anything wrong, but because you failed and continue to fail to co-operate in the process to get your account re-enabled.

good, I do not know this person who has been tried but I would like to give my opinion. I do not know to what extent the player is eliminated for this reason according to your legal articles. But if the person has given you names and cooperated, I think he has done well.
He has given his own money, the most fair thing in this case would be to return his real money invested and eliminate the account entirely.
1. Why return his real money?
  More than anything because he is a victim of the real culprits so he is not the problem, he has been really scammed within the game. (In my opinion, I advise you to report this case with article 248 of the penal code, where it establishes that cases are considered scams.)

2. Why remove the character from him?
  It is true that he is a victim, but he should also have immediately warned the creators of this game because of the huge amount of money he saw.

Summary: I advise this person to go to the nearest Police Station and establish a complaint for scam within a game, the information that they will ask you will be what money charges were, total amount of money scammed. I wish you luck!