Character Permanently Logged In

Imhotep

Logged out on the 7th November but the character stayed logged into the server, even with my PC switched off. 24 hours later, the character is still logged in and I cannot log into the game. For the first 16 hours it was stuck in Sand Guard Duty map, now it's disappeared from the map but is still visible on the bingo book.

I assume someone kicking the character offline with fix the issue. Please do so. If I knew how to replicate it I would submit a bug report, but unfortunately all I did was log off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Imhotep said:

Logged out on the 7th November but the character stayed logged into the server, even with my PC switched off. 24 hours later, the character is still logged in and I cannot log into the game. For the first 16 hours it was stuck in Sand Guard Duty map, now it's disappeared from the map but is still visible on the bingo book.

I assume someone kicking the character offline with fix the issue. Please do so. If I knew how to replicate it I would submit a bug report, but unfortunately all I did was log off.

1 hour ago, Bogdan said:

This is sand encouraging you to join your good friend bogdan in leaf with a brand new character

These bugs are very interesting. Perhaps....

**PLOT TWIST**

Seth has returned?