Missions change

Irksoy

Question

My idea is to abandon the limit of 3 missions per day, with a simultaneous reduction of experience for missions (about 30% experience from current missions). Currently, on a lower level, you have to complete ~ 3 missions per level, after the change, it would be ~ 9 missions.

What would that do?

-Increasing the activity of players throughout the day.

-For people who spend a lot of time, they have the ability to hit levels faster.

-Greater activity will make it easier to do missions such as cbk / ww.

Additionally, you need to add a cooldown for abandoning a mission, 1 abandonment / 1h (so you won't be able to choose the mission you want)

What are your thoughts about this?

• Like 16

For context:
Today I logged on to do my dailies.
I got two danger dangos that I abandoned, and one scroll quest that I did.
I spent a total of three minutes online.

We need alot more quests and ways to level up, easy solution is to remove daily limit and let the players level at their own phase.

• Like 2

Yeah, I've been trying hard to not unlock missions because I know once I get them I'll only log on to do them and stop after they're done. I want to play more but when it just comes down to 3 missions a day without anything to do with NPCs, it's hard. I haven't seen an RP hosted in a while in Sand either, but maybe I'm just not on at the right times.

• Like 1

Nin dailies idea was based on the fact there would be other ways to gain XP such as RP based missions, events lead by game masters and if i recall a kind of social/time connected online.

We got RP missions lead by chunin+ but those are very limited and you cannot do them more than once. The rest was thrown into oblivion and the dailies became the main way to gain XP. 

While I agree nin should stay a hard grind, I think we should be able to do more dailies than 3 per days. There are lots of players that doesnt have the kit to kill efficiently mobs past bears and higher. Those will instantly abandon quest that needs you to kill mobs. In addition, quest like survey sand/kage office is just an impossible task given the circumpstance you cannot die and shout that you survey the map that everyone chill in. Were at war. Another abandon. 

The only good quests are the bounty and player kill ones and people tend to abandon quest until they get those.

My idea is that the more you play during the day, the more you can do missions. You do your 3 dailies then must wait 3 hours IN GAME to get another daily. (still reset at midnight) It forces you to play, socialize, grind or whatever. I think players will stick to the game and wont connect to do dailies then leave until the next day.

There is of course a mini problem about my idea and its that players would go afk into the hospital and comeback after the CD. An anti AFK system would do the trick. 

In other words players would stick longer and more to the game, which will increase the number of players per days but also the in game activity. It become a less boring grinding and you get rewarded for playing the game. 

• Like 2

i totally agree with this dailies need to be changed we been asking for this for a very long time and rory was like ohh ' its about the journey ' and some other weird excuses of why he wont change how dailies are and as others said it been years since 2018 players been asking but maybe this post can open their eyes man i hope the best.

• Like 1

Personally, all things considered and, from a newbie's point of view, the fact that skills are levelled through usage but levelling is a harduous task really kills the game.

I've been stuck on level 10-20 for years, out of feeling totally uninterested to play despite liking the game from the beginning, there's no automated in game events, no dynamic and auto-randomly generated quests, early game mobs are too strong for their level and species, game overall makes no sense, the amount of actual human mobs for me is non existing (Fighting NPCs, with skills, stats, and putting up a better fight than a scorpion, then again, Scorpions are OP too).

The game has greatly improved visually, but the feeling overall is as if it has completely given up on gathering more players, not even the ones that would be in for how the game is designed, they can't be attracted because honestly, playing this kind of difficulty for a game like this from early game, is the most unattractive thing for a gamer no matter who it is, I bet there's more than 1 veteran around here that just has their Nin open and simply takes out the phone to play some gacha game instead.

My meant-to-be humble and honest opinion as an easy patch:

- Remove mission limit, generate quests constantly, idk if this is implemented, but the more low rank quests you clear, you should be able to access higher rank ones, and not necessarily harder, for example: Kill 30 Scorpions, D rank, reward 1200xp+25Ryo/ Kill 300 Scorpions and Bring 60 Tails A rank, 12000xp+250Ryo.

- Need mods for in game events.

- Revised Exp curve, I think an easy start and a harder end game is basic for any game, it should not take someone more than a few 3 hours to reach level 20 of relaxed grinding between quests, mob xp and whatnot.

- Attendance rewards, seriously, reward players for logging in, this is standards nowadays, shouldn't be suggested at all.

- Battle Pass, separate from Gold/Silver, monthly, the game has been neglected so, there's barely any combination of rewards that would be meaningful, there's no crafting system to my knowledge, there's no weapon enchantment, there's nothing at all to bring in to the table for this, I personally think everything needs to change within Nin regarding Resources/Items, how they're obtained, the uses they can be given and whatnot, and on top of it, a Free/Paid Battle Pass allowing players to seasonally get some rewards through sheer effort.

- Karma System and Villages being a Safe Zone mandatorily, Leaf, Sand, Mist/etc Karma is accumulated/rewarded through killing other village members or by completing quests, this means that if someone only wants to quest in Leaf being from Sand and not do any fighting, their Karmic value can go from 0 to any positive amount and that will make them safe at that village, but having a negative one will automatically make them able to be attacked and targetted by npcs too

- Equipment stats, seriously, need sum standards in this game for real lul. How can you wear armor or use weaponry that doesn't give you an advantage just by wearing it, at least use real life logic smh. Start by adding Damage Reduction, Evasion rate, Critical Chance/DMG and Weapon Damage.

too lazy to write any more, there's too much I could say, but its already fruitless to suggest this much since it seems like Nin is heading towards a monotony+boring game plan since a long time ago.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Prince Nik said:

It really wasn't. Full of things that were never going to happen. 

You already admitted that you're just hating, I'm sorry to break it down to you, a suggestion subforum is for things that aren't implemented in game and probably never will, you seem to think it's for ranting and hate speech.

If you're not going to contribute positively, why do so negatively?

I can at least say my suggestion was on topic critizising the quest system and xp farming limitations early game. Enough people told you to piss off and let people have their opinion already, what makes you so defiant? (I don't want an answer please, thanks)

Let's just hear what the rest of the community has to say about this guy's/thread suggestions and try to have the game optimized for a larger audience, after all, we want the community to be bigger, not smaller, and the game needs it too for its core mechanics to shine. Market being as it is, they're gonna have to sacrifice a little bit of vision to attract a playerbase at first.

• Like 1
  • Boring 1

I agree my Zadymka friend, so long as the reduced experience would only effect daily missions, and NPC and quest line missions such as Land of Toads, Land of Iron, overworld, and tutorial quests remain unchanged.

Perhaps making an extra daily mission available every 10 levels would make people feel like their Ninja is becoming higher rank and give a nice sense of progression.

Level 1 cap ~3 dailies
Level 10 cap ~4 dailies
Level 20 cap ~5 dailies
Level 30 cap ~6 dailies
Level 40 cap ~7 dailies
Level 50 cap ~8 dailies
Level 60 cap ~9 dailies

This way even if you can only play the game for an extended period of time one or two days a week, you can still feel your game time gives meaningful progress. Not to mention more chances at missions means after waiting the 1 hour abandonment timer you could skip an otherwise arduous mission and get a completable mission for that day. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Raitou said:

I agree my Zadymka friend, so long as the reduced experience would only effect daily missions, and NPC and quest line missions such as Land of Toads, Land of Iron, overworld, and tutorial quests remain unchanged.

This is good, but

this

59 minutes ago, Raitou said:

Perhaps making an extra daily mission available every 10 levels would make people feel like their Ninja is becoming higher rank and give a nice sense of progression.

Level 1 cap ~3 dailies
Level 10 cap ~4 dailies
Level 20 cap ~5 dailies
Level 30 cap ~6 dailies
Level 40 cap ~7 dailies
Level 50 cap ~8 dailies
Level 60 cap ~9 dailies

nono

6 hours ago, Feyr said:

Personally, all things considered and, from a newbie's point of view, the fact that skills are levelled through usage but levelling is a harduous task really kills the game.

I've been stuck on level 10-20 for years, out of feeling totally uninterested to play despite liking the game from the beginning, there's no automated in game events, no dynamic and auto-randomly generated quests, early game mobs are too strong for their level and species, game overall makes no sense, the amount of actual human mobs for me is non existing (Fighting NPCs, with skills, stats, and putting up a better fight than a scorpion, then again, Scorpions are OP too).

The game has greatly improved visually, but the feeling overall is as if it has completely given up on gathering more players, not even the ones that would be in for how the game is designed, they can't be attracted because honestly, playing this kind of difficulty for a game like this from early game, is the most unattractive thing for a gamer no matter who it is, I bet there's more than 1 veteran around here that just has their Nin open and simply takes out the phone to play some gacha game instead.

- Remove mission limit, generate quests constantly, idk if this is implemented, but the more low rank quests you clear, you should be able to access higher rank ones, and not necessarily harder, for example: Kill 30 Scorpions, D rank, reward 1200xp+25Ryo/ Kill 300 Scorpions and Bring 60 Tails A rank, 12000xp+250Ryo.

- Revised Exp curve, I think an easy start and a harder end game is basic for any game, it should not take someone more than a few 3 hours to reach level 20 of relaxed grinding between quests, mob xp and whatnot.

- Attendance rewards, seriously, reward players for logging in, this is standards nowadays, shouldn't be suggested at all.

- Battle Pass, separate from Gold/Silver, monthly, the game has been neglected so, there's barely any combination of rewards that would be meaningful, there's no crafting system to my knowledge, there's no weapon enchantment, there's nothing at all to bring in to the table for this, I personally think everything needs to change within Nin regarding Resources/Items, how they're obtained, the uses they can be given and whatnot, and on top of it, a Free/Paid Battle Pass allowing players to seasonally get some rewards through sheer effort.

- Karma System and Villages being a Safe Zone mandatorily, Leaf, Sand, Mist/etc Karma is accumulated/rewarded through killing other village members or by completing quests, this means that if someone only wants to quest in Leaf being from Sand and not do any fighting, their Karmic value can go from 0 to any positive amount and that will make them safe at that village, but having a negative one will automatically make them able to be attacked and targetted by npcs too

- Equipment stats, seriously, need sum standards in this game for real lul. How can you wear armor or use weaponry that doesn't give you an advantage just by wearing it, at least use real life logic smh. Start by adding Damage Reduction, Evasion rate, Critical Chance/DMG and Weapon Damage.

too lazy to write any more, there's too much I could say, but its already fruitless to suggest this much since it seems like Nin is heading towards a monotony+boring game plan since a long time ago.

here a friend flew too hard, it is enough to change the daily mission system so that people start to play add more danger zone less safe zone

13 hours ago, Feyr said:

While you sit here and whine, many of us have already leveled to 50 without the advantages given to players like you. Nin Online hasn't been around for 20 years. Enough of your lies. I've leveled to 50 8 times and I've had 8 summons and I'm leveling to 50 again on three more characters. There is nothing honest or humble about you. If I see your username around Takumi I'll beat you up. Learn how to improvise, adapt and overcome. 

4 hours ago, Prince Nik said:

While you sit here and whine, many of us have already leveled to 50 without the advantages given to players like you. Nin Online hasn't been around for 20 years. Enough of your lies. I've leveled to 50 8 times and I've had 8 summons and I'm leveling to 50 again on three more characters. There is nothing honest or humble about you. If I see your username around Takumi I'll beat you up. Learn how to improvise, adapt and overcome. 

Hard work pays off

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Prince Nik said:

I don't think you've ever beaten anyone up, in fact you are the one who is stepped on in takumi

• Funny 1
  • Shocked 1

On 11/12/2021 at 4:45 PM, Prince Nik said:

Listen here, kid.

You will respect my opinion, which is at the very least as valid as yours and that's enough reason, and moreover you will chill your entitled art, because not everybody is a hardcore 2D game grinding kid, some people work real jobs and, some people, to your utter surprise, have STANDARDS in the industry.

But moreover you will chill your flaping attitude because I helped to develop what you're enjoying with your 2 wasted human eyes, and my opinion often influenced what you're enjoying now not only graphics wise. My opinion isn't almighty, you're not expected to agree with it, but what is this highschool playground threatening? I don't care what you do in game, enjoy pvp as intended by the devs then..

It's funny you talk about improvise, adapt and overcome, you're talking about this game as if it were your life, ironically seems like you're trapped in your room taking this game so seriously because you cannot do any of those things in real life.

Have respect whilst giving a shit opinion, if I had the power to do so and I saw you talk trash like that here about anyone, you're banned minimum 1 month, to teach your art to chill.

The worst and best part is you didn't even critisize my suggestion, you just tried to attack me, I hope so there's moderation here and they do their job.

• Like 4

On 11/13/2021 at 9:06 AM, Feyr said:

Listen here, kid.

You will respect my opinion, which is at the very least as valid as yours and that's enough reason, and moreover you will chill your entitled art, because not everybody is a hardcore 2D game grinding kid, some people work real jobs and, some people, to your utter surprise, have STANDARDS in the industry.

But moreover you will chill your flaping attitude because I helped to develop what you're enjoying with your 2 wasted human eyes, and my opinion often influenced what you're enjoying now not only graphics wise. My opinion isn't almighty, you're not expected to agree with it, but what is this highschool playground threatening? I don't care what you do in game, enjoy pvp as intended by the devs then..

It's funny you talk about improvise, adapt and overcome, you're talking about this game as if it were your life, ironically seems like you're trapped in your room taking this game so seriously because you cannot do any of those things in real life.

Have respect whilst giving a shit opinion, if I had the power to do so and I saw you talk trash like that here about anyone, you're banned minimum 1 month, to teach your art to chill.

The worst and best part is you didn't even critisize my suggestion, you just tried to attack me, I hope so there's moderation here and they do their job.

shut-the-fuck-up-filthy-frank.gif

38 minutes ago, hustlehoff said:

nik is a trashtalker, don't read his comments

I'm really not, but I'm definitely going to waste my time with someone who doesn't put in effort into the game and wants the easy route to success and wants to complain so hard about everything everyone else does. Hard work pays off. Learn it kids. You aren't special.