Change the influence rewards from dailies to ryo

Drusilla

Question

As everyone knows we got dailies with the reward being influence points but sadly that feature has never been implemented and somehow is still a reward for doing dailies thus being a useless reward please remove this its been 4 years this been in game with no future of ever changing please give us ryo instead or even blanks this influence reward does nothing and its about time it removed. 

11 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Ueda said:

What is an Influence reward?

the man power reward that is in our dailies  as an reward , its been there for a very long time and does nothing for us and i think its about time that we just get ryo or something else other than this man power/influence reward.

5 hours ago, Oneshot said:

ManPower, ECON and Intel (I think it was those 3) were some sort of balance that Kages could spend on old school war events, since War Events got removed, they turned quite uselesss yea, but it'd be better if the kages could spend it to upgrade the village (Placing furniture, new buildings, etc), It'd make sense RP-Wise too because as the maximum leader, you should be able to invest on your village with the economy that it generates

yes i totally agree with this  however this is has been in game for years with no progression so until then i  strongly belive it should be removed from rewards until rory can make it fully functional but i highly doubt it will be out anytime soon, 

20 hours ago, Slifer said:

Yea I have to agree. I completely forgot it was even a thing until reading this. Not a single person ever mentions it in any circumstance. It exists with no acknowledgement, like a tree falling with no one around to see it. 

i use the sistem for my event long ago when i hosted i asked ppl to send me dms  to see if they had enought points

well to answer you straight forward and honestly the economy of this game is hard (thus cheaters and other means) when you give us rewards that does nothing for us and the missions its self is pain it just feels bad thus its no harm yes but we need something substantial for doing these dailies that getting useless rewards we cant do nothing with thus my suggestion to it is giving us ryo until you are able to fully implement these features.