{EVENT} Sand Level Up Initiative!

Daizo

Table of Contents

The Sand Level Up Initiative!

For a fun little event, I decided to host an initiative to not only help sand villagers level up, but also to reward the top three grinders for their time and efforts. Anyone is eligible to enter, and I'm sure you might be thinking "but doesn't this only benefit low levels?" No! The system is graded on levels, and levels have weighted points adjusted for the difficulty to achieve them. This means that Level 1-10 is less points than levels 11-20 and so on. This way, anyone can win but only those who have put in the most effort will claim the prizes.

Time and Date

The event will begin on Saturday December the 18th at 12 AM PT. The entry process will be explained on that date to prevent any possible cheating. The event will then proceed until Saturday, January 1st at 10 PM PT. You have until then to submit the requested information for your levels to count. The winners will be announced on the following day, January 2nd.

Score System

At the end of the day, if someone can reach achieve leveling from 1 to 60 in 2 weeks, they will be the clear winner, however if you're already a high level, you are rewarder higher as well. This scoring system is weighted towards higher levels. To give a quick rundown of how the scoring system works. 1508333288_Levelupevent.thumb.png.b428d3d35665e40a45d213ff37995ad7.png

Prizes

There will be a first place, second place and third place prize. They are as follows.

1. $30 Nin Online Credits
  2. $20 Nin Online Credits
  3. $10 Nin Online Credits

The prizes will be given on a first come first serve basis, meaning whoever had the most points first will be first place. second person with the most points will be second place and so on.

Blessings

Along with this level up event for the Sand village, I will also be hosting 2 hour blessing events on the weekends at 10 AM PT to 12 PM PT. There will also be other blessings hosted by other players, so try to keep a look out and capitalize on those to gain the upper hand.

Rules

There are a few rules to this event to make sure that it actually benefits the sand village.

• You must be a sand ninja when the contest ends.
  • You CAN go rogue to level up, but you will need to be pardoned by the end of the event.
  • There are no restrictions on squads or using alts to help level.

That's everything for now. Stay tuned for an update to the thread.

• Like 7

Alright everyone! The event is finally here! Here are the instructions to enter. 

To enter, Take a screenshot of your ninja information in the first floor of the kazekage's office. Here is an example of how it should look.

image.png.36796987ba1c74778b711b7230fc05ec.png

Remember that you need to be a member of the sand village to enter and you will need to be a member of the sand village when the event ends! Sign ups end Tuesday at 12 AM PST.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 12:24 PM, Daizo said:

Tomorrow is your last day to submit the progress you've made! Make sure to post a picture of the amount of progress you made in the same location with the same information.

Congratulations to everyone who entered! Unfortunately no one completed the event! But here are the listings of our winners!!!

Third Place

No one

Second Place

No one

FIRST PLACE

No one!

Thank you for everyone who entered! Next time please try to post your updated levels before the deadline.

• Funny 1

4 hours ago, Daizo said:

Congratulations to everyone who entered! Unfortunately no one completed the event! But here are the listings of our winners!!!

Third Place

No one

Second Place

No one

FIRST PLACE

No one!

Thank you for everyone who entered! Next time please try to post your updated levels before the deadline.

It has come to my attention that people have decided to edit their original posts instead of making another post. The reason I didn't want you to edit your posts is because I cannot properly track when you posted them. image.png.b7f0e3c20bd5a36d1b20c60f137ae3e0.png

This post has no edit time which means I can't verify if it was posted before the deadline. This is why I wanted you all to post your updates, not edit them. However for whatever reason, Shirohana's post does have an edit timestamp. So he will be declared the only winner.

image.png.5471068164e2938e440008eca7ed2cb6.png