The Last Moment(Manga part 1)

Antar

When I saw that I had to read a manga from left to right I almost had an heart attack!

But thank god, I had a fun time reading this. I really felt like I was reading a nin online manga when I saw a level 50+ water/med destroying a poor solo earth who does not even have the earth wall technique maxed.

The action scenes are exciting, the dialogue is not cringe and I still have a hard time believing that you have that amazing handwriting :O I thought that it was added later in a scanned version of your manga at first.

Can't wait to read the next chapter O.O

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Balcoin said:

Ok I'm Highley feeling this I need more ASAP!!

Yes Queen!

3 hours ago, Nagao Hideki said:

Amazing work! Really looking forward to the next chapter. O.O

I don't know when I will work on it but I am thinking of learning posses and backgrounds first to make the next part look even better!

On 12/3/2021 at 3:59 AM, Dona said:

When I saw that I had to read a manga from left to right I almost had an heart attack!

But thank god, I had a fun time reading this. I really felt like I was reading a nin online manga when I saw a level 50+ water/med destroying a poor solo earth who does not even have the earth wall technique maxed.

The action scenes are exciting, the dialogue is not cringe and I still have a hard time believing that you have that amazing handwriting :O I thought that it was added later in a scanned version of your manga at first.

Can't wait to read the next chapter O.O

Since no one from Japan will be reading it I thought making it read from left to right will be better because of the reading style of English language. Also anyone who doesn't read manga can read it easily if they ever read a comic.

Wow I was afraid that people will not be able to tell that the leaf ninja was water med and Musashi is a solo earth. Really happy that you were able to catch that!

56 minutes ago, Yasuo said:

Brother I would like to know who are those ninjas of leaf if they had a real name like that of the players it would be better, but I loved it, please continue.

I didn't think of any name for the leaf water med ninja but once I complete this series maybe I can add a bonus chapter about him but as for now I am not sure maybe I can add him in a future chapter.

• Like 1

• Antar pinned this topic