Top 25 Mechanical Players (2021)

Enver

Top 25 Mechanical Players (Who played in 2021)

1. @Boo
2. @Black Rain
3. @Jin
4. @Hades
5. @Enver
6. @Vipe
7. @Yin Katara
8. @Piranha
9. @Ainz Ooal Gown
10. @Static
11. @SparkZZ
12. @Donatello Johnson
13. @Lumy
14. @fox
15. @Shanks
16. @Paralyzed
17. @Ninjutsu
18. @Scalpel
19. @Hasan
20. @Shintetsu
21. @Woo
22. @SDZ
23. @Sin
24. @Blade
25. @Ryutekzu

Respect these players for keeping the skill-cap high.

Mechanics
Anything to do with your hands (your ability + speed to react + execute things of complexity. 
"things" can be combos, precise movement or combinations of multiple key inputs. 
Being able to do this consistently and under pressure, not just on a dummy)

If this list was based on brain aswell it would be completly different.

There are 2000+ people in Nin Discord everyone in the top 25 are insane players, mechanics isnt the only thing that counts in pvp.
(Lemon has insane mechanics, even though Ainz is lower placed he will beat him)

• Like 1

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

Enver rank 3, SDZ rank 12 and Piranha the guy who 2v1ed them in akat tourney rank 17. This list is a meme 🤣

L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0LOL0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0LL0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0LL0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0LL0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0LL0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0LL0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0LL0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0LL0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0LL0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0LL0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0LL0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0LL0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0LL0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L

• Like 1

2 hours ago, D E M O N said:

Enver rank 3, SDZ rank 12 and Piranha the guy who 2v1ed them in akat tourney rank 17. This list is a meme 🤣

Piranha got a healed before cresenting SDZ to death and then 1v1’d me while I had less hp with a stronger sword (higher damage melee + jutsu) and still had 1hp left. Its not that special what he did if you compre these facts in it, but since ur mechanicslly shit and have no understanding of how the game works u cant see these things.

2 hours ago, Elevenswords said:

shitetsu paralyzed and ryutezku over ethan ☠️

To be honest I dont remember any spars vs him, ill dm him for a spar. The list is changeable.

This is not a best player list, its pure based on mechanics. 
for example:

Lemon vs Ainz 

Ainz will win even though Lemon has a bit better mechanics.

Mechanics isnt the only thing that counts in PvP, but its the most important one for me.

5 minutes ago, Enver said:

Piranha got a healed before cresenting SDZ to death and then 1v1’d me while I had less hp with a stronger sword (higher damage melee + jutsu) and still had 1hp left. Its not that special what he did if you compre these facts in it, but since ur mechanicslly shit and have no understandation of how the game works u cant see these things.

To be honest I dont remember any spars vs him, ill dm him for a spar. The list is changeable.

"understandation" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
So you and SDZ are better than Ghost? Is that what you honestly think?

9 minutes ago, D E M O N said:

"understandation" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
So you and SDZ are better than Ghost? Is that what you honestly think?

Its a mechanical tier list not a best players tier list. I changed it though.

4 minutes ago, Enver said:

Its a mechanical tier list not a best players tier list.

So you think you have better mechanics, such as movement, landing precise attacks, better at sub punishing ect. compared to Ghost? TA favoured dogtier list, man put Issa on the list over and higher than Ethan and Ninjutsu too 😆

2 minutes ago, Lumy said:

Y’all need to relax, I don’t think it’s in order. Even if it would be, every player has a different perspective of other players with their own bias who cares who’s 1 or 25

If it's not in order, why he alter the list 😆

and bias, you can say that again l0l0l0l