Experimental Suggestions

Gildarts

Question

I have a few suggestions I'd like to see thought about or experimented with. Also, if someone can help me come up with some sketches of these ideas or use the photo editing skills they have to make it real.

• Crescent Moon Beheading Lv. 30
    This skill is currently slow run cast, but would like to see an experimental change that would make it a dash with a 2 second run cast time.
  • Jutsu Charge
    Give us the ability to be able to charge some jutsus after maxing the level via holding the hotkey it is assigned to for "X" amount of seconds before it either automatically fires or you let go of the key. 

This would give the jutsu a higher cooldown and chakra cost if you hold the key down, but if you just use the jutsu regularly it will cost the regular chakra and have a regular cooldown.

An example of this is me charging lightning feast to silence my opponent for 1 second while doing the regular damage it does or charging Shockwave Slash to cause a knockback upon hit along with the regular damage it does.
  • Like 2
  • Angry 1

9 answers to this question

On 12/7/2021 at 3:51 PM, Harmony said:

dont forget nerfing one of the other homing changing them to a shorter dash and maybe adding a chakra/stamina drain every time you melee can be based on weapon side or 

id reduce risky range and make the level 30 skill a dash for experimental test..mainly because the dash can also be used as an escape and not just an offensive capability.

Still for this to even get tested rory would have to be down to do it.

9 hours ago, Sinn Saint said:

It would work better by just removing slow charge and adding self stun like GF Revolving Heavens. With WM having 2 homing jutsu already. Another homing, even with a self stun would be to OP. If I'm understanding the "dash" correctly. 

The dash would not be a homing. it would be more so a 1 tile - 3-5 tiles forward. HOWEVER this skill will be allowed to pierce through people meaning.

Example below i shall draw

- = the dash
x= opponent
o=end mark

--X-XO  this is 5 tiles forward in 1 line..if the opponents are lined up you can dash through them hitting them. 

Kind of works similar to a projectile except instead of a skill/object flying forward the player himself is being flung forward as the projectile that pierces.

• Like 1