Let it Snow 2021

Ueda

Letitsnow2021.png

Dear Ninja,

For this year's Let It Snow Event, we're bringing back last year's Hidden City of Joy, but with some new presents and upgrades!

The City will open from 17th December 2021 to 17th January 2021.

How to Participate?

Talk to the "Let It Snow 2021" NPCs in your village to get teleported to the entrance of the Hidden City of Joy. Once there, Santa Claus can explain to you what you need to do. But briefly, buy a gun from the gun store (More kinds of guns this year!) and get to killing Zombies.

Zombies drop Zombie Organs that Santa Claus wants, in exchange, trade them for seasonal-exclusive cosmetics in the Gift Shop!

Special boss zombies like Frosty the Snowman will drop Snowballs, these can also be traded for rarer cosmetics!

Free Stat Resets

FreeStatReset.pngStat Reset
Visit the Hidden City of Joy and speak to Santa Claus. This year he has a Naughty or Nice list which he will use to decide if you are eligible for a present from me. If you are naughty, no worries, you can earn you way into the nice list!

Whats New?

Thanks to the new lighting system, the Hidden City of Joy feels actually festive for the first time!

image.png

Along with that, there are two new exclusive cosmetic items designed by Fuze (Hanzo Mask) & Grogdrinker (Admiral Cape).

GIF 12-17-2021 4-12-28 AM.gifGIF 12-17-2021 4-13-19 AM.gif

There's two new guns this year on top of last year's Pistol, these will give you an upper hand in combat against zombies and players!

newguns.png

New Cash Item - Flame Premium Hairstyle

This is a very special design by @Galodar inspired by the Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku.
It has a two tone palette that you can fully customize to any two colors!

GIF 11-23-2021 5-04-08 PM.gif

Merry Christmas!

Season greetings from me to you, it's been a great year for Nin Online. I hope it'll continue to grow and improve as a game and as a community in 2022. Thank you for all your support this year!

Regards,
Ueda

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Ueda locked this topic