MOST VULNERABLE PLAYER

Steezoom

Taking an example from this post just to show the other side of the coin.

MOST VULNERABLE NIN player of the year, this is not about who is the weakest in terms of 1v1 or team fights skills solely, it's more about their individual low accomplishments in the year 2021. without further ado, the nominees for this year MVP's are:

@Steezo @Shimon lee @Kyreno @Gin  @Pawn @Lidor @Atrane

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Erox said:

I dont think youre allowed to nominate yourself

shutup Erox u going to be exposed in Lark release.

You gonna figure out all the games u played so far not close in terms of comp to Lark. and then u gonna say Steezo was right about Lost Ark this game really on top.

to late buddy respect your elders i'm Diamond hawk and Master deadeye in the russian server.

Already told to any nin player in general dis i will give you 1000$ in paypal if u reach diamond not matter what class u choose.

I rather to achive titles in the right place not in a fake rp with average quality skill.

Bezos got Lark from Smilegate to bring it to the best stage of Esports

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Steezo said:

shutup Erox u going to be exposed in Lark release.

You gonna figure out all the games u played so far not close in terms of comp to Lark. and then u gonna say Steezo was right about Lost Ark this game really on top.

to late buddy respect your elders i'm Diamond hawk and Master deadeye in the russian server.

Already told to any nin player in general dis i will give you 1000$ in paypal if u reach diamond not matter what class u choose.

I rather to achive titles in the right place not in a fake rp with average quality skill.

Bezos got Lark from Smilegate to bring it to the best stage of Esports

Huh?