Bubble Clone

Bubbly

Question

I feel like the Bubble Clone is not unique enough and doesn't fit the mastery. It's supposed to be your clone but somehow it does 252 damage with melee when Bubble as a mastery is known for it's low damage. It also has very low hp and disappears on it's own after 20 seconds uptime.

I think the biggest issue with the Clone right now is that it dies too easily and with how summons work it's really easy to avoid getting hit by it. It has a long cooldown of 60 seconds so it feels underwhelming when it dies instantly without doing anything.

I think there's two ways in which the Clone could get changed:

1. The Clone is immune to damage but it's melee damage is reduced heavily. It would melee around 20-30 damage which kinda fits Bubble mastery damage and the damage the Clone does with jutsu. Since the Clone would do such low damage and it disappears on it's own after 20 seconds the fact that it wouldn't take damage wouldn't be an issue.

2. The Clone is immune to damage but it can't melee anymore. Instead, the 252 damage it does with it's melee is evenly split amongst it's jutsu. This way it would do around 90-100 damage with jutsu and since 2 out of 3 jutsu it has are slow projectiles it wouldn't hit them that often so I don't think the fact it would be immune for the 20 seconds it's up would be an issue.

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

I highly disagree.

What I think of this jutsu is that it should have 1 Hp so it instantly dies. The damage should HIGLY be nerfed to 50ish damage. 252 is just way too much. Once the clone dies, it explode and deals damage. 50 ish.

CD reduced to 30 sec.

2 minutes ago, Indra said:

I highly disagree.

What I think of this jutsu is that it should have 1 Hp so it instantly dies. The damage should HIGLY be nerfed to 50ish damage. 252 is just way too much. Once the clone dies, it explode and deals damage. 50 ish.

CD reduced to 30 sec.

It already dies instantly tho, it only has 90 hp on max and it's very easy to run diagonally so it misses melee and then kill it.