Clan Missions

Korra

Question

2 answers to this question

I think story-line quests would be an awesome implementation for clans. Obtaining artifacts, revealing history and culture, saving kin, defeating rival clans...

Questing with a real lore driven story is a fun way of getting experience points and easy to implement in games. Nin Online is too linear and forces players to play in ways they would rather not to progress. I do not want to do 1000 killing quests against armies of buffed ninjas everyday to obtain a decent amount of experience. Sorry, not sorry.

The gameplay only works in a deceiving way because buffed players have it easy or you have people using other accounts to achieve their needs. Or you got players like me who will just not progress for over a year until there is some small window of opportunity due to community change. It is absolutely horrible.

The lv 20, 30, and 50 quest line's are no doubt appreciated additions to the game, however they are not casually doable. You cannot defeat a single mob by yourself unless you hit the damn thing with everything in your kit. It is like fighting a boss every-time and you need other players to make it more doable. However, if you are given the opportunity to work with other players for these quest-lines which is at times simply impossible for everyone; you have to deal with the higher level player armies preying on you. 

Above everything, you cannot solo play. The best missions are hunting missions in which, you run into large zergs on one way maps, get hit once on map change and it is over. Nothing can save you. DoT takes away cloak, players out-run you. We are limited on screen resolution, but players are able to run 3x your speed. Glad to be crippled and blind.

We need new quests -- whether it be dailies, story-line, or clan. They have to be doable and not near death experiences for each single mob. Not everyone has a pipe or fan that costs no chakra to do infinite dmg without being hit to mobs. We need quests that are not hunting to be comparable in xp. A 100k xp difference quest that is not hunting does not compare. We need to end one way maps that lead us to our goal.

I am saying this because it sucks to logon and run around Nin to find no one in-game or a whole army. There needs to be more ways to achieve goals and other things to do when everyone else is offline.

Thanks for my TedTalk

• Like 1