Risky

Ainz Ooal Gown

Question

Let me start by saying, I'm not asking for any buffs or nerfs. I just want to ask Rory if he realises that there is no point in maxing Risky anymore.

It's range is 5 tiles across all levels and at max level the base dmg is increased by 1. (It takes over 20 hours to go from lvl 1 risky to lvl 3 risky just for 1 base dmg increase)

Just wondering if this is intentional because if jutsus start becoming obsolete in terms of levelling them then other jutsus will organically be stronger.

• Like 3

5 answers to this question

Welcome to Nin Online, almost all masteries have useless and outdated jutsus, its part of this game, balancing is off the table since one dude determines it all and doesn't even play the game unfortunately.... Nin is designed to give its players these useless jutsus just to fill your key binds.

2022 game name should actually be Weapon Online or Buff Online.. So don't even bother posting on Forums - cheers 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Let me start by saying, I'm not asking for any buffs or nerfs. I just want to ask Rory if he realises that there is no point in maxing Risky anymore.

It's range is 5 tiles across all levels and at max level the base dmg is increased by 1. (It takes over 20 hours to go from lvl 1 risky to lvl 3 risky just for 1 base dmg increase)

Just wondering if this is intentional because if jutsus start becoming obsolete in terms of levelling them then other jutsus will organically be stronger.

It should have 20 CP cost on max. 

5 minutes ago, Black Rain said:

Instant cast beheading is on my mind.

If it was instant it would need to have 1.5 sec selfstun. 

Yeah there are a few jutus that have this issue. If this is the desired end point for risky, then it would make sense for past levels to be nerfed, right? If 5 is the max range now, then level 1 max range should be 4.

Jutsu's are balanced for the end result since everybody inevitably will max their jutsu of they enjoy an account. So early levels of those jutsu need to be nerfed to show progress and not make jutsu leveling a pointless endeavor.