What does the Kiba Sword do?

Daizo
Go to solution Solved by Anna Primal,

I'm wondering what exactly this sword does. I'm reading the wiki and it can't be right. It says it's a ranged attack sword with one of the longest projectile ranges that stuns every slash and it also gives +20 intelligence?

None of that information can be correct, right? There's no way someone would add so much of that to this sword.

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, Daizo said:

I'm wondering what exactly this sword does. I'm reading the wiki and it can't be right. It says it's a ranged attack sword with one of the longest projectile ranges that stuns every slash and it also gives +20 intelligence?

None of that information can be correct, right? There's no way someone would add so much of that to this sword.

Serious questions need serious answers.

• Solution
On 1/8/2022 at 8:32 PM, Daizo said:

it broken and op like most 7ssm  sadly