What do you guys think about organized fights in DZs ?

Rumaki

2 armies roaming dzs but they are both scared of the other mapswitch camping or they just want to have a fair fight to see who's stronger So the leaders communicate with each other and agree on a map to fight with couple rules.
                     So mist and leaf has been doing this for quite some time now sand is still way too primitive and rogues has no current real faction since both TA n diablos left. 
The current state of DZs just make people not want to clash armies randomly anymore since mapswitch camping is such a big deal it feels like most fights now are organized and it's been pretty fun since we usually agree on removing frustrating factors such as pre-trapped map and/or too many buffs/summons. I honestly respect the raid leaders from leaf and mist side for cooperating with each other like that to have some fun.

I honestly want more of these to happen since i find them fun and i wish sand will join in someday but i been wondering if everyone else been having fun doing those or if some people prefer the random clash method with mapswitch camping or pre-trap risks.
i'd want some GM hosted events to run similar to those when there are alot of players online we could get real competitive for some real rewards, it's always fun being competitive and not just sitting on a map swap for 40 mins.

As fun as organized fights in dz are the game should have a natural flow to it and not something artificially organized by the players . Dzs should be alive by itself and not need some sort of planning to even enjoy dz fights. i think the issue here is completly different and we just need more dz incentives

• Like 1