Why are T3 10% chance?

Desecration

Question

Hello welcome to my TED talk,
  'Why are Tier 3 scrolls 10% chance to enchant?'. That is my question today. You see I've had my fair share of  battles with the rng gods, but today was hell, 6k gone 40+ blanks wasted, 80% of my sanity gone.But not on a summon boy and girls, on a TIER 3 scroll.    So I wanna ask why is it that my lvl30 and lvl35 jutsu are as difficult to get as a summon (granted smmons are 10blanks but I'm talkin about the chance%), why isnt it 15%? I would like to propose that the chance % gets changed so that it's:

Tier 1 50%
Tier 2 25%
Tier 3 15%
Summons 10%

And to those who have come and gone before me and endured this may god bless your souls.

• Like 2

4 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Mizxry said:

'Why are Tier 3 scrolls 10% chance to enchant?'. That is my question today. You see I've had my fair share of  battles with the rng gods, but today was hell, 6k gone 40+ blanks wasted, 80% of my sanity gone.But not on a summon boy and girls, on a TIER 3 scroll.    So I wanna ask why is it that my lvl30 and lvl35 jutsu are as difficult to get as a summon (granted smmons are 10blanks but I'm talkin about the chance%), why isnt it 15%? I would like to propose that the chance % gets changed so that it's:

Tier 1 50%
Tier 2 25%
Tier 3 15%
Summons 10%

And to those who have come and gone before me and endured this may god bless your souls.

A  t3 is something u need but a summon is optional it's bs that you have to spend so much blanks for something you need to be complete in the game. For the same amount of rng for something that you can choose to have without much issue.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2022 at 10:46 PM, Mizxry said:

Tier 1 50%
Tier 2 25%
Tier 3 15%
Summons 10%

I agree with this. I also think the problem with blank % is the economy.

Bosses should guarantee some ryo on death. Typical mob drops should be sold in comparison to level.  Blanks should be sellable too.

Maybe some kind of "bad luck system" could get introduced here? Whenever you fail to enchant blank into sealable/summon contract you should get some small success chance increase. When you finally manage to successfully enchant a scroll your chances go back to base rate.

• Like 1