Enemies Buying Houses in Village

Seifer

Frankly it's just slightly worse than people buying a house, then going rogue and using it with their allies as a safe zone inside the homeenemy village. We've seen Freezehud do that with the house next to the Kage house, also was it Ryuusuken who owned the house next to the gate and was letting any non-leaf hide in it?

Kages definitely should be given an instant eviction command, as this feature is clearly abused in pvp.

• Like 3

On 1/24/2022 at 1:46 PM, Seifer said:

image.png.876a8e871536fdd806133c85d0ab9839.png

image.png.7a0904f5c5915be8551c8a6c278004e9.png

@Ueda Doubt our Kage would let mist take up residence here.

I mean if you want I can invite you into my humble abode though I haven't furnished it yet, Its quite a nice piece of real estate in such a bustling village.

On 1/24/2022 at 2:01 PM, Tekkey Hinode said:

Frankly it's just slightly worse than people buying a house, then going rogue and using it with their allies as a safe zone inside the homeenemy village. We've seen Freezehud do that with the house next to the Kage house, also was it Ryuusuken who owned the house next to the gate and was letting any non-leaf hide in it?

Kages definitely should be given an instant eviction command, as this feature is clearly abused in pvp.

btw fun fact, people can't abuse it in pvp if you landed your poison 😕

if your maplocked you can't mapswitch, thats nearly universal across the game

• Like 1

On 1/25/2022 at 4:45 PM, Leech said:

Foreign investment policy is a very real strategy even in the real world.

FDI is often rejected when it the country isn't benefiting.

16 minutes ago, Aesthetic said:

I mean if you want I can invite you into my humble abode though I haven't furnished it yet, Its quite a nice piece of real estate in such a bustling village.

It only looks bustling cuz it ain't 1 trillion acres.

16 minutes ago, Aesthetic said:

btw fun fact, people can't abuse it in pvp

You enter village, cloak breaks, and you are 100% able to make it to that house before tagged by anyone. You can then log out and comeback 10m later and finish anything ezpz. That's abuse enough. Not to mention you can house an army in there without people being able to check. All within bombing distance of square. Enemies shouldn't have advantage on others turf.

1 hour ago, Seifer said:

FDI is often rejected when it the country isn't benefiting.

It only looks bustling cuz it ain't 1 trillion acres.

You enter village, cloak breaks, and you are 100% able to make it to that house before tagged by anyone. You can then log out and comeback 10m later and finish anything ezpz. That's abuse enough. Not to mention you can house an army in there without people being able to check. All within bombing distance of square. Enemies shouldn't have advantage on others turf.

guess that might be valid for some but I ain't paying 5k a month for something I can literally do without breaking a sweat ☠️ my house is open to any guests when I'm in the neighborhood so pm in-game if anyone wants to visit my little slice of leaf

#UseSomeoneElse'sHouseforyourpost