Thanks !!

Rumaki

Greetings,

Among all of the Mizukage term , yours was the one the stood out to us. Thanks for your short Mizukage term  these 3 Months were really fun you pushed every mist villager to their limit and everyone was showing results. You're the one who truly molded the mist army into elites, every raid we were doing better and everyone was learning from their past mistakes. Tons of ryo was made for the mist treasury then distributed back to the village in the form of clan wars, MMPF Guard Duty, other PvP events and much more. It was a privilege to play in the mist village under your leadership.
We hope every mist villager who participate in the raids and scrims you hosted learned something that will be useful for them in some future raids. 
We hope the upcoming mizukage will live up to ur name.

From : The Mist village
                                                                                                                                     To     : 
11th Mizukage Exodia

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Overheard in Mist Hosp after pardon abuse:

“He got me,” Ainz said of Erox's demotion on him. "That f***ing Erox boomed me."

Ainz added, “He’s so good,” repeating it four times.

Ainz then said he wanted to add Erox to the list of players he spars with this summer.

Hey Ainz, 

thank you for always helping me out and taking the time to explain everything to me. You helped me by explaining the basic concepts of the masteries when I started, with your leveling guide that even encouraged us to go rogue and decide if we wanna stay one or come back to mist and even during our time as rogues you helped us do Guren and even pulled missions for us, I always got a pardon when I needed one too.

You even gave me Reli for no reason and you took the time to explain to us what we did wrong in 1v1's or raids in detail.
We won't forget the experience you provided for us^^

Thanks for everything!!

To: (Apparently) The Protagonist

• Like 2

AinzKage bro,

Thx for all ur doing for mist even when it was aliitle harder u always stand proud as the Mizukage, Thx u for all ur knowlage and caring for us , lowbies chunnins and jonnins as one. 

My feeling cant get into word so i'll just say Thanks You!!! 

11 hours ago, Rumaki said:

Greetings,

Among all of the Mizukage term , yours was the one the stood out to us. Thanks for your short Mizukage term  these 3 Months were really fun you pushed every mist villager to their limit and everyone was showing results. You're the one who truly molded the mist army into elites, every raid we were doing better and everyone was learning from their past mistakes. Tons of ryo was made for the mist treasury then distributed back to the village in the form of clan wars, MMPF Guard Duty, other PvP events and much more. It was a privilege to play in the mist village under your leadership.
We hope every mist villager who participate in the raids and scrims you hosted learned something that will be useful for them in some future raids. 
We hope the upcoming mizukage will live up to ur name.

From : The Mist village
                                                                                                                                     To     : 
11th Mizukage Exodia

bro rumaki you, me and all know that we see ur posts cause they're very good edited videos, less texts, more editing plz. joke aside ye gl in ur journey exodia 

I started playing the game last September and looking back on my Mist experience, I had the most fun during your term. I love how you took the time to show us how we should be moving during raids (cloaking, transformation, etc.) and also making sure that every call out is heard and followed. It took a couple of raids for us to really get it down and be in sync with eachother but once we got it, we were unstoppable for the most part. Even after our long break from raiding (everyone going rogue arc) when we came back this past week and dominated in raids, it really showed that everything we learned during past raids still stuck with us. 

Thank you for all the village events, clan wars, scrims, and MMPF payouts that you and the council members provided and planned for us. Thank you for pushing all of us to do better and for being the best Mizukage of my 6 months on Nin. @Ainz Ooal Gown

• Like 2