Unban Ryuseken from Nin Online Discord, Free the Innocent!

Marshall D Naga

Hello ladies, gentlemen, boys, girls, Germans

Today i would like to make a statement about Erox's very cruel and unbelievable decision that was made a couple days ago in the glorious Nin Online discord. Ryuseken and his friends where speaking in Spanish, The Romance language of the Indo-European language family that evolved from colloquial spoken Latin in the Iberian Peninsula. He was saying a meme which included many inappropriate words such as mar*con etc. He and his friends in the server said these as a joke. A 1 month ban or 1 week ban would be understandable but a PERMANENT Ban is very very crazy, I would like Ryuseken to be unbanned or reduce his ban to 1 or 2 month ban because it is much more reasonable. Ryuseken does not have a history with discord bans so this is his first time, you must lay a warning first before laying down a hard punishment. @Ueda @Antar Please read this and at least try to understand it to an extent if you can. Thank you

King Regards, Nagamushi

What was said, involved derogatory terms, death treats and actively avoided the language filter. The rules are posted in pinned messages, on forums and on discord.

9 hours ago, Marshall D Naga said:

very cruel and unbelievable decision

My actions are based off those terms above. I already told him i would look at an appeal in a week.

• Like 3

• Erox locked this topic