SMPF Abuse

Kyodo

Dear Fellow Sandies,

Can we agree to kick Drusilla from SMPF? I just got jailed for 0 reason.

1) Drusilla, lv 13 chunin jailer was not defending the village.

2) I who was defending the village, right at that very moment got jailed.

3) I was given no reasons for imprisonment except for 'kage orders' even though the kazekage is not online

4) I committed no crimes

5) If I was jailed for playing on my other characters in leaf, I was told by Hyach it was okay.

6) I went rogue on leaf.

7) I have heard Drusilla abuse this role before to fellow sand.

image.png.c4694ab11b0b9c3fc9e2c9010db6e2e0.png

• Like 2

Drusilla is known for not caring about the rp of jailing and mass spamming the jutsu on anyone they think is an alt of someone they don't like, hell even if they just think its an alt they will probably jail. @Kyodo if you want something to be done about it, contact hyach and attempt to get them removed.

also slifer stop being a troll you nin cred goblin

• Like 2

On 3/23/2022 at 7:03 PM, Aesthetic said:

Drusilla is known for not caring about the rp of jailing and mass spamming the jutsu on anyone they think is an alt of someone they don't like, hell even if they just think its an alt they will probably jail.

This has been the case for several months now. I've brought up my concerns to Ana Primal who had recently come back from a ban but Drusilla was added back to the SMPF. You're not alone @Kyodo you are just one of the 8 other people who this has happened to. It seems like there's nothing we can do and Drusilla will continue to be a police officer.

The sad thing is, I found out why I was arrested. Apparently,there were lies spread of me being best friends with Bogdan (not true) which made Hyach say it was okay to keep jailing me on sight.

I don't know why SMPF would work off of baseless assumptions, but it should stop. Also, I don't know how being friends with someone is a crime. Never read that in any rule book.

So, yeah. After speaking with Hyach I was told I wouldn't be jailed anymore. Who knows if it's true, but here's hoping I guess.