Drippy Blade Supremacy

Latom

Question

Drippy Blade

Semi-Joke recommendation since I know nothing would come of it buttt I'd like for one of the drippiest blades ingame to be open to everyone who wishes to use it.

I propose making Wooden Katana not have a strength requirement, this blade itself is nearly purely cosmetic as its base is the worst ingame, swing speed is quite bad, and also has no special effects since it is literally the veryy first blade, so why not make it usable by all without needing that 7 points into strength to get it cause afterall its basically just a wooden stick and who needs strength to use a wooden stick

Thank you for coming, this has been my Nin-Talk

1.PNG

• Like 3

9 answers to this question

14 hours ago, Seifer said:

There should be weapons though that are able to be held by everyone. They do not got to be necessarily strong, basic kunai does 10 damage.

It's just boring to see everyone holding that one knife.

-.- just sacrifice points but having more lower str requirement weapons like wooden katana would be nice but still keeping some sort of str req

behind them

On 3/26/2022 at 2:17 PM, Indra said:

We would se everyone with a sword on their back and thats a bad thing in my opinion

Easily resolved from having more diversity in weapons. Makes no sense in the first place that its a bad thing to see ninjas using swords. 😐

20 minutes ago, Atrane said:

Easily resolved from having more diversity in weapons. Makes no sense in the first place that its a bad thing to see ninjas using swords. 😐

But whats the point in being weapon master if everyone carries a weapon like a weapon master?

1 hour ago, Indra said:

But whats the point in being weapon master if everyone carries a weapon like a weapon master?

Whats the point of everyone being able to use tools even though theyre not an int weapon master? Using a weapon and mastering it are two completely different things. You don't have to be a master to swing a sword but you do need to in order to perform something like Risky or Wild Slashes.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Indra said:

17 hours ago, Atrane said:

Whats the point of everyone being able to use tools even though theyre not an int weapon master? Using a weapon and mastering it are two completely different things. You don't have to be a master to swing a sword but you do need to in order to perform something like Risky or Wild Slashes.

You require the lightning chakra release to do lightning cutter. You required fire release to do fire balls. You require 7 additional points in STR to wield a sword and thats already you being lucky. Because for me swords would be kenjutsu locked. Why? Because solo GF weilding swords just doesnt make sense.

You want the bread and butter

3 hours ago, Indra said:

You require the lightning chakra release to do lightning cutter. You required fire release to do fire balls. You require 7 additional points in STR to wield a sword and thats already you being lucky. Because for me swords would be kenjutsu locked. Why? Because solo GF weilding swords just doesnt make sense.

You want the bread and butter

That's the thing though. Nin made a mess of masteries.

Gentlefist, fan, bubble, medical, weapon master, taijutsu are not the same as elements, but are all listed the same as masteries.

People not being able to wield a weapon does not make any sense. You may not be deadly with a weapon, but you should be able to hold it.

GF needs to rework the 2 hit combo and buff pressure point's CD to be better.

• Like 1