Petition to Get Malina Statue Removed from Leaf Village

TKO

Should Melina statue be removed from Leaf in the next update?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should Melina's Statue be removed from Leaf Village in the next update since she is not dead?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/31/2022 at 11:13 PM

Question

This post is not intended to break any forum rules, nor is the intention to call out the individual involved. It is simply a suggestive pole intended to aid the process of the game mechanics by removing unnecessary space.

So, anyone who knows about Melina knows that he is obviously still alive and is Deepu's alt, and about how he basically lied to the entire community about his own death. Because of this, this statue is a waste of space and doesn't need to be here anymore. This is a scandal and effects the reputation of Nin Online negatively. 

Lying about being dead to an entire community proves that this individual is not kind. In fact, this ruins the chances for statues of any other players to be added in if they actually died. Also, it is essentially a slap in the face to anyone who really is dead.image.thumb.png.65e6debd27467947016c34bd64324be5.png

• Like 1

14 answers to this question

I jailed Melina a couple weeks ago while I was still LMPF. They showed up to the leaf academy for the election meeting to try and spam the room with “xDDD..”

The “kindness” provided by the account “Melina” was constructed based off information gathered on different accounts. 🤷‍♂️ Obviously the character was “in RP” but this is no longer true. Now the name is widely known among the playerbase for other reasons 😂 and is just another reason for the other villages to make fun of leaf 🥲.

I for one was affected by the situation so obviously im biased. I am NOT calling for a riot or whatever (Please dont send him hate messages, im sure he already has more than enough to deal with.) Just a simply fix so we can move on and forget about the thorn in leafs history…

• Thanks 1

I think that a dude creating a girl catfish account is already weird enough. Faking your girl catfich character death so ppl mourne her is just another day into nin online's community.

I think that the story is more of a funny story than a frustrating story. You simps were fooled and were actually sad that a fat dude with a girl account faked his death.

We should keep this statue as a reminder. A reminder not to simp over girls on the internet because they are fully grown man with a huge and hairy...head. History here even showed us that girls talking into the voice chats are still males.

• Like 3
  • Funny 1

17 minutes ago, Indra said:

I think that a dude creating a girl catfish account is already weird enough. Faking your girl catfich character death so ppl mourne her is just another day into nin online's community.

I think that the story is more of a funny story than a frustrating story. You simps were fooled and were actually sad that a fat dude with a girl account faked his death.

We should keep this statue as a reminder. A reminder not to simp over girls on the internet because they are fully grown man with a huge and hairy...head. History here even showed us that girls talking into the voice chats are still males.

I'm just trying to reduce my lag bro XD we should remove the weather too

• Funny 1

2 hours ago, Vipe said:

I should get a Statue for having killed the entire playerbase over 30 times.

And this is actually a statement I can get behind. We as players should be honored and recognized for our RP and PvP skill. I 100% agree with this. 20,000 kills in the bingo book and you get a statue or something. 

26 minutes ago, TKO said:

And this is actually a statement I can get behind. We as players should be honored and recognized for our RP and PvP skill. I 100% agree with this. 20,000 kills in the bingo book and you get a statue or something. 

This would get out of hand quickly. Trust me.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TKO said:

33 minutes ago, TKO said:

Care to elaborate your thought process? 

players will abuse and kill alts to get 20000 kills

2 hours ago, Antar said:

players will abuse and kill alts to get 20000 kills

They already do that. The strong players stick out to the community, so we all know who is actually gaining 2,000 bounty and who isn't. Not saying that negates it, but I mean cheaters will always be a thing. Also, ninjas are encouraged to cheat in Naruto (anime) I'm pretty sure so I don't see why that shouldn't be a thing here. World isn't fair after all.