Feast of Lightning Change

Ainz Ooal Gown

Question

Feast of Lightning :

Lightning smite from the heaven on 1 player in a 7 tile range. If a player is hit, anyone in a 3 tile radius of that person (Up to 2 people) is also smited by lightning for half the damage. For example, main player is hit for 100, anyone in a 3 tile radius up to 2 people is damaged for 50. 

Nice original change to a jutsu that is considered underwhelming. 

Thoughts? 

• Like 8

7 answers to this question

I see that everyone really focus on this jutsu. Everyone wants this jutsu buffed..why not focus on somehting that doesnt make the game even more boring?

Homings are too vital. They make the plays...its annoying. Its the reason why ligthning is such a boring mastery. You rely on cutter because the whole mastery just suck.

Cutter currently suck hard. You buff cutter and the mastery is now broken. Lightning is not in a healthy position because its design and idea behind it is too hard to balance.  Youre a kind of solo target assassin who was previously too effective at killing so you were nerfed into a solo target assassin who wont land his only viable jutsu or else it would be op. 

The reason behind why lightning is such a bad mastery is because its core jutsu is a homings and homings are easily OP. So its purposely nerfed so it doesnt break the bounderies of the balance....So it suck. The other jutsus in the kit are purposely weak because the main gameplay on lightning are the homings. But they cant be too strong because that would be OP.

Its a toxic cycle and it is why in my humble opinion, lightning suck badly.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Indra said:

I see that everyone really focus on this jutsu. Everyone wants this jutsu buffed..why not focus on somehting that doesnt make the game even more boring?

Homings are too vital. They make the plays...its annoying. Its the reason why ligthning is such a boring mastery. You rely on cutter because the whole mastery just suck.

Cutter currently suck hard. You buff cutter and the mastery is now broken. Lightning is not in a healthy position because its design and idea behind it is too hard to balance.  Youre a kind of solo target assassin who was previously too effective at killing so you were nerfed into a solo target assassin who wont land his only viable jutsu or else it would be op. 

The reason behind why lightning is such a bad mastery is because its core jutsu is a homings and homings are easily OP. So its purposely nerfed so it doesnt break the bounderies of the balance....So it suck. The other jutsus in the kit are purposely weak because the main gameplay on lightning are the homings. But they cant be too strong because that would be OP.

Its a toxic cycle and it is why in my humble opinion, lightning suck badly.

I would go with this idea of Ainz, seems like a great idea, or make current feast like pillar and hurricane ( run cast with cha/ damage adjustments) or finally make cutter a 1.5 sec cast/ or take away slow run, because anyone with a decent brain can interrupt a cutter, even in tf, because the sound of the jutsu is sooo fking alarming, everyone rushes to a cutter user to cancel in tfights.