I made some new eye styles.

Amaterasu

Question

Yo so I was thinking about the eye style changer and thought it had the potential to give players A LOT of other options to customize their characters. I opened up paint and started throwing around some ideas for eyes and this is what I came up with.

eyes.png.9e36ebd25e35bfb3cde1f9e0d4e02a5a.png

These really didn't take me long at all maybe a few minutes each to figure out what looks best. I just wanted to make these to show that if needed, I am 100% down to animate and create eye styles if it means that these will be added into the game. I am also open to criticism and suggestions if you want to see what something would look like in game just lmk and ill try my best. @Ueda you cant look at these and tell me they wouldnt look sick in Nin Online!

P.S. I know its probably small and hard to see on the forums just zoom lol

• Like 11

12 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Lora said:

complete the hashi for each sprite🤤

Im actually really glad you like that one, I was kind of worried about it because the detail of hashiramas sage mode could never be truly replicated in the nin art style so i did the best i could

if this post gets rorys support and enough community support, ill complete whichever styles you guys want me to!

Also I feel stupid, how could I forget the Rinnegan?!

rinne.png.a8347d10e207219ae51982cedc1354c8.png

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Takai said:

Yo so I was thinking about the eye style changer and thought it had the potential to give players A LOT of other options to customize their characters. I opened up paint and started throwing around some ideas for eyes and this is what I came up with.

eyes.png.9e36ebd25e35bfb3cde1f9e0d4e02a5a.png

These really didn't take me long at all maybe a few minutes each to figure out what looks best. I just wanted to make these to show that if needed, I am 100% down to animate and create eye styles if it means that these will be added into the game. I am also open to criticism and suggestions if you want to see what something would look like in game just lmk and ill try my best. @Ueda you cant look at these and tell me they wouldnt look sick in Nin Online!

P.S. I know its probably small and hard to see on the forums just zoom lol

Taking the obito one ofc;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Enver said:

I can send you the base sprite for eyes if you wanna complete those, otherwise it cant be implemented into the game.

yeah for sure bro, my discord is ☆KAMUI☆#6971

4 hours ago, LionKing said:

Taking the obito one ofc;)

thats definitely one of my favorites bro, that or the sasuke one cuz im a cringe uchiha lover

18 hours ago, Sedero said:

the obito, hashirama, and normal rinnegan ones are my favorite I think. I don't even have the eye style changer item cause I'm on a broke boy arc irl, but I think these would make a good addition to the game visually ;) 

If you make items for nin you are given one for free.

At least that has been the old custom.

The eyes look dope, however I think it would be cool if they were clan specific (e.g. Byakugan and Sharingan) and Sage Mode could be unlocked after Land of Toads (since our character is trained in Senjutsu) and reanimated would be perfect for characters which were “killed off” with a funeral and all that (think MacDom for example) but still check on the game here and there.

• Like 1