Kage Custom Titles

Daizo

Question

5 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Seifer said:

There already is censorship in this game so, Kage's should just be able to make the custom title to give to people, who then can select or deselect to wear it like all other titles. Kage's should be able to withdraw it at anytime afterwards.

I kinda disagree with this take since if you are already known for something that is your title, people are not going to just stop calling you that because the Kage revoked your title. Imagine Hanzo telling Tsunade, Jiraiya and Orochimaru to call themselves the “legendary sannin” but then tell them to stop using the title when they are known around the world like that. It just wouldn’t make any sense, titles should be permanent imo. O.O

• Like 2

I mean achievement titles are not necessarily things you are known for by the community. It is the game itself giving you the recognition so I think those are different things.

However, a mix of the two ideas would be nice. Either-way more titles gives out more customization. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Nagao Hideki said:

Imagine Hanzo telling Tsunade, Jiraiya and Orochimaru to call themselves the “legendary sannin” but then tell them to stop using the title when they are known around the world like that. It just wouldn’t make any sense, titles should be permanent imo. O.O

My only reason for revoking the titles after a kage's term was simply because people will leave villages or quit playing based on who the kage is. Also in case a kage wanted to abuse the feature on one of the last days/weeks of their term to make messed up titles.

• Like 1