Combusting Vortex lower cooldown

Atrane

Question

This jutsu maintains a 30 second cooldown across all ranks, which is very high when compared to other jutsus of it's caliber. I think there should be more of a change between its levels.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315090035370098689/958891971802456104/unknown.pngimage.png.6ceba17f9a9b77b879d623db0ed1bcb4.png

As you can see here, the difference between level 2 and 3 is a mere 1 base damage. I think there should be more benefits for mastering the jutsu.

• Like 3

4 answers to this question

I have never seen anyone actively levelling Vortex, simply due to the fact that it makes little to no difference whether the jutsu is lvl 1 or maxed. 
Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great jutsu for cancels but it makes absolutely no sense for the caster to be stunned longer than the opponent as it creates an opening which can only be avoided by not casting the jutsu in the first place. In team fights this usually isn’t a problem because your teammates can cover you but in a 1v1 it puts casters at a real disadvantage.
Even though Fire is the most balanced mastery of all rn, I agree with Atrane that Vortex should have perks that make it worth levelling and the duration of the self stun should definitely be lowered.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Yamikami said:

It's the highest damage jutsu of it's type. One Fire Vortex does more damage than two Lightning Currents. 

We both know that Lightning currents base is a joke and should be increased, but that doesn't mean other jutsus should be held down as well. Both deserve to be buffed a bit.

• Like 1