Leaf Village Passive Rework Request

TKO

Question

Sand gets a passive where they get free invisibility. Mist gets a passive where they get to fight on water.

Leaf is getting a lot of hate. No flak jacket for Genin, no Utility Pouches, no unique weapon to the village..... at least change our passive. 

Why?

Imagine getting murked to five people at once, you get revived through WoF and protected a bit but you're just going to be killed by those five people again. 

It makes the passive useless. Every other village gets something op, so let us have something for a change.

Keep the rate of WoF, all I ask is that you actually give us a fighting chance and let us go back to full health, full chakra and invincibility for 8 seconds, that way we can at least defend ourselves and if we get WoF once we can't get it again. Otherwise, it obviously makes the WoF very weak. Even in most 1v1s where you get WoF, at the end of the day you still lost the fight so you can't even the odds that are against you even though the passive wanted you to if you've got 5 seconds of invincibility w/ maplock. 

Hear me out. This is my logic behind this.

Naruto vs Sasuke.

Naruto gets his art handed to him, and is on the ground. Gets up, all the sudden he's 10x stronger than he already is, (Will of Fire being full health and full chakra), gets knocked around a bit without getting hurt and super healing (invincibility but from Kurama, but we cant add the tailed beasts in game so who cares).

On the chance that you end up 1v1ing... I mean oh well because the other two villages get something OP, we should too. 

• Funny 2

12 answers to this question

if I were in the position to buff it, I'd make it half health maybe, and no chakra, or maybe just enough to get one flicker or sub off so you don't instantly get combo'd again, and idk if it has invincibility already (I never get it to activate :( ), but maybe 2 seconds at MOST

The changes with FULL HP, FULL CHAKRA, 8s of INVINCIBILITY, yeah sure will of fire blah blah blah, suna and mist have op passives sure, but let's not go that far lmao (I'm leaf myself)

Honestly, the last bit of trying to put logic into it, anything naruto does in the anime like that situation you mentioned is because he's a main character, you won't be catching Ino having the will of fire and becoming 10x stronger lmao, ofc this isn't to say that wof doesn't deserve a (at least slight) buff, but I'm just saying the last bit was kinda useless to add

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TKO said:

Sand gets a passive where they get free invisibility. Mist gets a passive where they get to fight on water.

Leaf is getting a lot of hate. No flak jacket for Genin, no Utility Pouches, no unique weapon to the village..... at least change our passive. 

Why?

Imagine getting murked to five people at once, you get revived through WoF and protected a bit but you're just going to be killed by those five people again. 

It makes the passive useless. Every other village gets something op, so let us have something for a change.

Keep the rate of WoF, all I ask is that you actually give us a fighting chance and let us go back to full health, full chakra and invincibility for 8 seconds, that way we can at least defend ourselves and if we get WoF once we can't get it again. Otherwise, it obviously makes the WoF very weak. Even in most 1v1s where you get WoF, at the end of the day you still lost the fight so you can't even the odds that are against you even though the passive wanted you to if you've got 5 seconds of invincibility w/ maplock. 

Naruto vs Sasuke.

Naruto gets his art handed to him, and is on the ground. Gets up, all the sudden he's 10x stronger than he already is, (Will of Fire being full health and full chakra), gets knocked around a bit without getting hurt and super healing (invincibility but from Kurama, but we cant add the tailed beasts in game so who cares).

On the chance that you end up 1v1ing... I mean oh well because the other two villages get something OP, we should too. 

First off the reason leaf doesn't have a weapon is cuz rory's words " it's the default village" thus it's the base of the game (also weapons gives the other villages some kind of  reason to play in them) since most ppl would go leaf since they want to be that Naruto of the game. Secondly your idea for Wof would be dead broken LOL. Thirdly Wof isn't bad with how it currently (the only way to make it better if that's what you want would be to change it entirely which most ppl wouldn't want) by making it better I mean not RNG since you guys think because it's RNG it's bad. Fourthly I agree leaf did get done dirty in flaks and pouch department;-;

5 hours ago, TKO said:

I can agree to this.

5 hours ago, TKO said:

Keep the rate of WoF, all I ask is that you actually give us a fighting chance and let us go back to full health, full chakra and invincibility for 8

Maybe a longer two way immunity that can be broken with your first hit, but definitely not full hp/chak. That's dead broken.

5 hours ago, TKO said:

Naruto vs Sasuke.

Both Naruto vs Sasuke are Leaf ninja so how does this even apply? 💀

5 hours ago, LionGod said:

" it's the default village"

I think the concept behind Leaf being the default village and getting doodoo everything should change. I ain't with Leaf anymore, but that doesn't mean I am going to switch up on the truth. The other two villages have better passives. Although with their village masteries getting weapon locked, the overall gameplay has improved. There still needs balance changes however like early fan/pipes losing kb/snare and GF getting PP buff and rework of cheap MC/AP combo.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Daizo said:

A cooler passive would be +5 to all stats when at 25% health but that would be pretty broken.

Sure, but I also think it would depend on the person with 25% health. For example, if someone is running a meme build at 2k HP lmaoooo

On 4/15/2022 at 10:32 AM, Sedero said:

if I were in the position to buff it, I'd make it half health maybe, and no chakra, or maybe just enough to get one flicker or sub off so you don't instantly get combo'd again, and idk if it has invincibility already (I never get it to activate :( ), but maybe 2 seconds at MOST

The changes with FULL HP, FULL CHAKRA, 8s of INVINCIBILITY, yeah sure will of fire blah blah blah, suna and mist have op passives sure, but let's not go that far lmao (I'm leaf myself)

Honestly, the last bit of trying to put logic into it, anything naruto does in the anime like that situation you mentioned is because he's a main character, you won't be catching Ino having the will of fire and becoming 10x stronger lmao, ofc this isn't to say that wof doesn't deserve a (at least slight) buff, but I'm just saying the last bit was kinda useless to add

To be honest bro I'm just trying to throw ideas out there to end all the nerf spam posts.

1 minute ago, TKO said:

Sure, but I also think it would depend on the person with 25% health. For example, if someone is running a meme build at 2k HP lmaoooo

Well the cool thing about that is that they will have the buff for more hits technically, but because of their sacrifice in damage it's not like they would be doing that much more :P

• Funny 1