Inting in events

Indra

Inting in events should be bannable. Its personally the third time in a row people watch me fight 2v1 a 2v2 match during an event and im tired of it. Its intentionally losing an event so I cant participate it and it should not be allowed.

This is real, I saw how in the bracket paired him with Akuma so she/he/it started trolling and making fun of indra, although i don't think this is baneable, it's always tedious to meet people with such intentions, in any case, it is a free opinion or my point of view.

7 hours ago, Accelerator said:

How would you prove someone is inting?

What if they just went afk or something happened irl?

You cant just ban people for losing...

It'll be very hard to prevent this without a perfect way to determine if someone is doing it intentionally. We could put things in place like AFK timers that would prevent some very basic ways of doing it like using Alts. But I can't think of a fool proof method to prevent doing it while being there.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Indra said:

Inting in events should be bannable. Its personally the third time in a row people watch me fight 2v1 a 2v2 match during an event and im tired of it. Its intentionally losing an event so I cant participate it and it should not be allowed.

if your crying about last night, its because I forgot to reset my client. those events are hella laggy and I'm lucky if I don't crash while in them. I couldn't move for most of the fight and by the time my fps stabilized you had already died.