Village Protection

Hachimaru

Can we get some form of village protection? I work during the day so I can't play when leaf is active. But when I get home from work and log on Nin there's sand ninja killing everyone in the village. Is it possible to get people to play later in the day instead of in the middle of the day?

• Like 1

Hello @Hachimaru, unfortunately there's not much we can do about being highly outnumbered by sand during the times you are usually playing on. In first place, I as the Hokage am EU and most of the village is off. There's still few people playing during that time though. I would like you to contact me on discord at "bogdan#3912" so I can add you to Leaf Village Discord in order to make your experience smoother.

Just now, Bogdan said:

Hello @Hachimaru, unfortunately there's not much we can do about being highly outnumbered by sand during the times you are usually playing on. In first place, I as the Hokage am EU and most of the village is off. There's still few people playing during that time though. I would like you to contact me on discord at "bogdan#3912" so I can add you to Leaf Village Discord in order to make your experience smoother.

@Makie

1 minute ago, Bogdan said:

flap Sand but I hope they raid you every day lol