PvP/PvE Achievement System

Fujima

Question

Hey everyone, I'm making this post because I wanted to tell you about an idea I thought of while chatting with friends and thought it might add more content to the game.

A PvP/PvE achievement system

The idea was a little "set up" with the trophy system on the bosses, but it's still very light and there's not really any merit (or success) in having a trophy in your inventory, even if I still think it's a good thing.

I am not inventing this system but I think it would have its place in the game if it were added to it.

How would that be?

Well, just create an achievements section where you can access all the achievements you need to complete to unlock them and earn, for example, titles and/or rewards based on the unlocked achievements. Assuming each section has its achievements to unlock and the rewards would be exponential

Example of PvP Achievements:

A kill count achievement with exponential rewards:

50 kills = rewards
100 kills = Title
200 kills = Title (more honorable)
500 kills = Title + reward (even more honorable title and so on)

For PvE, the operation would be the same with all the bosses of the game for example.

Clearly this would not necessarily add a major change but more content, I insist on the fact that it would push people out of the villages and to go to the danger zones to go and achieve their exploits (pvp or pve) and would boost overall pvp

Peace on you

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet